Looks like I'm in for PGA2K23 this year.

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
The golf games went from EA to 2K.

I don't know if they'll ever recapture that magic they had. I player Tiger with the kids on Xbox and Wii.

They need something like myplayer or franchise/career mode.

One of the things EA did well was multiplayer, whether local, online, or party games/mini golf.
I agree with you about the EA Games, I played Tiger Woods on PS1 and that shyt was hella fun, one of them had the career mode where you start out as a young Tiger and then as you progressed he got older. They also had mini games that was :ohlawd:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gamestop broke asses ain't got my game. Pisses me off. Might have to move to Best Buy for my games.

How is that even possible? :dahell:

And Best Buy is legit solely for being able to either have them bring your order to your car, or just pick up at the customer service desk and bounce, no questions asked. It feels like even the simplest of transactions at GameStop are unnecessarily drawn out.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
This ain't no damn Lee Trevino or Arnold Palmer on the gensis so I don't even know if it's worth looking at :hhh:

Honestly, for me. I can't go back to videogame golf unless its played on the Nintendo Wii or if the switch is balance board compatible.
The accuracy is :mindblown: and it really improves your form. I played a lil golf, my first ever job was on a golf course :yeshrug:
I don't really golf now but I'll hit up a range, or a spot like a TopGolf. So I say that to say when you play Tiger Woods on the Wii with the balance board, it keeps track of your swing and your weight distribution and all this is factored into your shots in game.

What its teaching you carries over into real life golf, and I'm not REACHING. I'm addicted to playing that game, so because of that I will pass and I suggest everyone recreate the setup I'm speaking on if you want the best experience you can have in a golf game imho