Looks like I missed my chance to get an 190k a year job brehs

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
I go to an elite law school that the major law firms in the country hire from. They hire in the summer of your 1st year of law school and you work there the next summer and after graduation and they a pay a ridiculous amount of money (190k a year + bonuses).

However, I got mediocre grades by law school standards all Bs and B+'s. I didnt get a job from on campus interviewing and now have been applying like crazy to major firms all across th country with no luck. Once August is over these major firms rarely hire and are preparing for the next recruiting cycle next year for the next crop of first year law students.

So, if I dont by miracle get a job I'll be lucky to get a 60k a year job at a small firm or government. Get bad grades brehs, fukk up the bag brehs.

:francis:
:wow:
:mjcry:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
You wild.

I dont even make 190k working for myself...... You wild as hell.

But you'll be aight... Thats part of life

I've "fukked up the bag" multiple times and always bounced back harder..... Just gotta keep pushing..... no point in slowing down and getting depressed about it.... Keep working

concise

Veteran
Daps
I go to an elite law school that the major law firms in the country hire from. They hire in the summer of your 1st year of law school and you work there the next summer and after graduation and they a pay a ridiculous amount of money (190k a year + bonuses).

However, I got mediocre grades by law school standards all Bs and B+'s. I didnt get a job from on campus interviewing and now have been applying like crazy to major firms all across th country with no luck. Once August is over these major firms rarely hire and are preparing for the next recruiting cycle next year for the next crop of first year law students.

So, if I dont by miracle get a job I'll be lucky to get a 60k a year job at a small firm or government. Get bad grades brehs, fukk up the bag brehs.

Sounds like you should have been on here less and studying more.

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV

I plan on starting Law school next fall. Thanks for the wake-up call breh:picard:

I'll make sure I don't fukk up like you:whew:

But good luck to you on your journey:salute:

Mr. Glass

All Star
Supporter
Daps

I'm a big law paralegal breh, still debating on whether I should go to law school. How do you like it? You can PM me if it works better for you.