Looks like Drake is embracing being a CERTIFIED PEDOPHILE, look at his bowling name

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Although we preach being indifferent and righteously unnaffected. Theres a time and a place to be righteously indignant. Being falsely accused of sex crimes is one of those times. I wont be renaming myself "Therapist" for thecolis ammusement anytime soon. Drake seems hellbent on being apart of the joke and playing along to try to take the impact away. At this point just write the man a check to make him retract the statements. Either way you going out sad:respect:

Dont@Me

šŸ˜”
Daps
Nah he need a new alias at this point :patrice:
Should call himself "96 Devil :demonic: " and actually start RAPPIN rappin.

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
Since when is a 69 synonymous with being a pedophile? I swear half this board is mentally ill.
Clearly you missed the reference! ā€œ69 godā€ was a play on 6ix 9ine for getting caught messing with a 13 year old. Now you thought you ate with this dumb ass post. Yā€™all expose yall self daily!

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Clearly you missed the reference! ā€œ69 godā€ was a play on 6ix 9ine for getting caught messing with a 13 year old. Now you thought you ate with this dumb ass post. Yā€™all expose yall self daily!
Never once was that what the reference is for weirdo