Looks like Da Brat was trying to compete with Jahiem for funeral swag

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Da Brat is just being who she is. She probably will be buried in some shyt like that when she dies. She had a sexy little body too, but she never has wanted to be known for sex appeal. It probably would have helped her sell some more records though. No one is checking for a women in her late 30's still dressing like a gangster rapper.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Chris-Kelly-Funeral-050812-StraightFromTheA-51-520x760.jpg

:snoop:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
She looked pretty good in that music video with Tyrese back in the day.

Pretty dykes are mad annoying.

im sorry, but she has NEVER been attractive to me. even when they were trying their best to make her look good in the 90's that shyt never took IMO. she just too damn masculine looking.

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Inexcusable wearing Jean Shorts to a Funeral.. She should have come in Cross Colors for full effect

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
you are a smart and RESPECTFUL man!!! :jawalrus:

I wish my Ex-Girlfriend could have read this shyt....this dumb byatch showed up at my pops funeral with her TITTAYS POPPING out of this tight ass top she had on and this blond keisha cole weave running thru her stupid head.....

looking like she just left King of Diamonds strip club that morning...

i was PISSED DA FUKK OFF :beli:

i caught her monkey a$$ before she walked up in that church and made her put a jacket on to cover up in......

she MEANT TO BE A DISTRACTION...she was so busy trying to "WIN" me back since we broke up , that if she couldn't get me , she was gonna get some THIRSTY DUDE up thier in that church :drool:

even if it meant disrespecting the funeral services....

I TELL YA.....SOME PEOPLE JUST GOTTA PUT ON A "SHOW"...

jahiem and da brat need they a$$ whupped....they TOO OLD FOR THAT SHYT....THIER IS A TIME AND PLACE FOR EVERYTHING.....i guess since they MUSIC ain't getting them no where, they figure they would exploit a FUNERAL for some ATTENTION......NICCAZ AIN'T SHYT

You better hope you don't die first, or she is gon' be on the same f*ckery at your funeral

:leostare: What the f*ck do these funeral goers be thinkin' breh?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
smilies are the only reason I come here. Always a new one.

I told this same thing to my girl about a week ago and she looked at the Bill Cosby smilie I was laughing at and said in a thick Russian accent:

"Look, I don't get this, I'm white"

like she was mad perplexed...I still can't stop laughing thinking about it. I've been bringing it up ever since and she hit me with the :sadbron: because she doesn't understand it...

:troll:

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)