Reppin
F
:snoop:

she could be looking like this
Da-Brat.png

da_brat.jpg

:bawling:

:whew:

Such a waste..she is sooooooooo damn GOURGEOUS!!!

but maybe looking like the BUTCH gets her BADDER BYATCHES than herself..

i heard she had them byatches going while in that prison......and just imagine the scrippers and video vixen hoes she is smashing in ATL...

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The dresscode for the funeral is normaly based on the person who died....when sum people die you just expect to see people show up in t-shirts with your face on it,black wifebeaters,fitteds,chucks,dikkie suits:russ:....I would never show up like that to a funeral:whoa:...maybe the wake but not the funeral,just cuz a think it could cause a mother to go from :sadbron: to seein me walk by and goin:leon:....I don't wanna be a distraction for people mourning and sum people take that to heart

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
We on a rap site and no understands why da brat and jd are wearing backwards jeans n jean shorts to a member of kriss cross funeral :snoop:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
The dresscode for the funeral is normaly based on the person who died....when sum people die you just expect to see people show up in t-shirts with your face on it,black wifebeaters,fitteds,chucks,dikkie suits:russ:....I would never show up like that to a funeral:whoa:...maybe the wake but not the funeral,just cuz a think it could cause a mother to go from :sadbron: to seein me walk by and goin:leon:....I don't wanna be a distraction for people mourning and sum people take that to heart

you are a smart and RESPECTFUL man!!! :jawalrus:

I wish my Ex-Girlfriend could have read this shyt....this dumb byatch showed up at my pops funeral with her TITTAYS POPPING out of this tight ass top she had on and this blond keisha cole weave running thru her stupid head.....

looking like she just left King of Diamonds strip club that morning...

i was PISSED DA FUKK OFF :beli:

i caught her monkey a$$ before she walked up in that church and made her put a jacket on to cover up in......

she MEANT TO BE A DISTRACTION...she was so busy trying to "WIN" me back since we broke up , that if she couldn't get me , she was gonna get some THIRSTY DUDE up thier in that church :drool:

even if it meant disrespecting the funeral services....

I TELL YA.....SOME PEOPLE JUST GOTTA PUT ON A "SHOW"...

jahiem and da brat need they a$$ whupped....they TOO OLD FOR THAT SHYT....THIER IS A TIME AND PLACE FOR EVERYTHING.....i guess since they MUSIC ain't getting them no where, they figure they would exploit a FUNERAL for some ATTENTION......NICCAZ AIN'T SHYT