Ryan Gawdling with the handswag :wow:

The token black dude :win:

That appropriation :ohlawd:

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's always funny seeing how people like him or like J. Lo during the Puff trial can just conveniently hit the eject button on "nikka-ness" and bail out when shyt gets real.

Must be nice. :sas2:
mf's still actin like j lo aint from castle hill

equate a puerto rican that came up in one of the worst parts of the south fukking bronx during the height of the crack epidemic to a cac from canada brehs

Daps
his core fan base of middle school white girls has diminished. he doesn't make good music. he's not a great dancer. he can't really sing. I don't think he's ever going to be as famous as he once was. He'll be lucky to sell 130k, first week, on his next album.

Daps
keep it trilly he did piggyback with help from usher..
but if it wasn't for usher he would of been a drug addict car jacking white trash being in and out of jail for joyrides.
that's what most kids from his town do at his age .

true story

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just another example of white people being able to use their white supremacy card at any time

reminds me of that childish gambino interview

white people can do whatever they want, experiment and sh1t and will get 2nd and 3rd chances....

....black people won't.

for white people, it gets filed under - "they're figuring themselves out".

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Imo his previous behaviour is more indicative of who he really is.

But him (or more likely his ppl) realized he's losing a lot of money and isolating his young teenage girl fan base who actually support him

raoulduke187

All Star
Daps
this shyt is too pathetic but anyone rocking with Beiber and thinking he was really in it like that fukking deserved it

smart nikkas just took the opportunity to ride his wave - how do you think Juicy J got all this exposure - he's got songs with Miley, Beiber and Katy Perry, that nikka settled for life as far as I'm concerned

on a side note call me conservative but why do all popular male singers these days have to be fakkits with balls the size of peanuts (Justin Beiber, Drake, etc.) ?

Daps
Timberlake braids top 5 cringe but beibavelli ain't had enough of urban culture scooter just got him in promo mode he'll b bak