Looking for a good Runnin/Jogging shoe, which brand is the best one?

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
sure. It’s not like the shoes are gonna wear out or anything. A lot of the newer “chunky” run shoes have great support.

Well, not sure i could say because i’m not sure what makes a good or a bad shoe to jump rope with. Id say theyre more narrow than a cross trainer inherently, and dont have impact/high ankle support, it has lateral/rolling ankle support. I wouldnt be scar3d to jumprope in them but if its a main workout of yours, id ask someone who does

Thanks brehs. I've been jumping rope going on 3 years
I'm a beginning runner (1 month)

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
^Those look dope, but not feeling the all white on the bottom.

I only fukk with Asics.

nah thats just the midsole.

it has black outsole

pkFH5PpGdDUu8sI_mwy0oitDFwmL5jh8qPwG7YqT2Y_9RiMBAChmXYvPkPoiOXp4pxlkdztInNWwWLYYmQCYtKZA7gkfu1fgNG-m5Xj1XSbzYRiBoPTIZaiODZAbBeSqpopColPJ

Daps
New balance is all I use . Something with fresh foam . Never had more comfortable running shoes in my life. I have really fat flat footed feet , they have nice wide toes

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
nah thats just the midsole.

it has black outsole

pkFH5PpGdDUu8sI_mwy0oitDFwmL5jh8qPwG7YqT2Y_9RiMBAChmXYvPkPoiOXp4pxlkdztInNWwWLYYmQCYtKZA7gkfu1fgNG-m5Xj1XSbzYRiBoPTIZaiODZAbBeSqpopColPJ

this is the ZoomX invincible.

great shoe but the $180 price gon hurt your pockets but you can find it on sale here and there. Probably the best “everyday” running shoe right now because of the foam and this shyt will last 500 miles easily.

be sure to half size up on this for sure because the padding on the ankle is thick. Will take a little while getting used to running in this one but it’s a winner for sure.