Looking Back, Was Krillin Winnin Or Losing In DBZ?

was krillin winnin or losin in dbz

• winnin

Votes: 39 65.0%
  • losing

Votes: 21 35.0%

• Total voters

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I clicked he stayed losing, but had Frieza never killed him Goku wouldnt have become a Super Saiyan, well at least at that moment...

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
Look at this dude's suit

krillin-suit.jpg

Looks like winning to me

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
K-Dogg was ride or die, and proved it more than once. How a website based on (alleged) nikkas that got airbrushed shirts of a fallen cousin got no love for a nikka died and came back to wife 18?

You nikkas is cold :wow:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
How is Krillin human when he doesn't even have a nose ? Is it explained somewhere ?
I think I remember reading something about Toriyama forgetting to draw it at first, then just rolled with the mistake and kept the look afterwards.

Krillin held it down for a LONG time just being a human with no power ups. That's winning in that crazy ass universe.

DBZ Abridged does get me with the constant L's they give him :russ:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
K-Dogg was ride or die, and proved it more than once. How a website based on (alleged) nikkas that got airbrushed shirts of a fallen cousin got no love for a nikka died and came back to wife 18?

You nikkas is cold :wow:

I remember when everybody got eaten by Majin Buu.

My dude stayed laying his life down for his people knowing full well that Goku, Gohan, and Vegeta couldn't even finish the job and that he stood ZERO chance of getting that W :to:

If there's anybody we SHOULD be clowning, it's Yamcha.

And to a lesser extent Vegeta :troll:
running away with the women kids and old people without even trying to fight
o3va.png
o3va.png
o3va.png

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Are we sure he smashed marin:patrice:

- why is marrying 18 considered a w :jbhmm: She seems like she would be cold as hell, prob abuses him at home, and isnt really that tough compared to the other females there :manny:

-His biggest impact in dbz was getting
Killed by frieza allowing goku to go ssj:pachaha:
- the certefied Ws i could remember was him almost killing vegeta, when vegta was trying to power up:heh:
-and he wouldve killed vegeta on earth too with that sword if goku aint stop him:wow:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Are we sure he smashed marin:patrice:

- why is marrying 18 considered a w :jbhmm: She seems like she would be cold as hell, prob abuses him at home, and isnt really that tough compared to the other females there :manny:

-His biggest impact in dbz was getting
Killed by frieza allowing goku to go ssj:pachaha:
- the certefied Ws i could remember was him almost killing vegeta, when vegta was trying to power up:heh:
-and he wouldve killed vegeta on earth too with that sword if goku aint stop him:wow:

I'd consider this a W -

That one attack had Frieza more shook than basically anything Vegeta did the whole time.