Looking Back, Was Krillin Winnin Or Losing In DBZ?

was krillin winnin or losin in dbz

• winnin

Votes: 39 65.0%
  • losing

Votes: 21 35.0%

• Total voters

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Guide has to be bogus since Videl is a pathetic Ki user.
Strongest human is between Tien and Krillin.

:yeshrug: it says her ki wack but says shes stronger, faster, more durable & has better technique from trainin wit gohan & picollo... i never considered tien, i never thought he was a real human....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Krillin was winning in battles until the androids showed up. He stayed catching bodies against the Saiyans and gave Nappa that work,

...and got his shots in on Frieza (cutting his tail off). He saved Gohan's life multiple times on Namek while ducking Vegeta and Frieza's goons.

After the Androids he was pretty much done, though he did get a dope moment against Cell.

Outside of that, Krillin was winning overall. He wasn't the strongest fighter out there, but his heart levels were >>>>>>>>>>>

He knew he was hundreds of times weaker than ANY of the villains they were fighting and was always down to ride for the planet no matter how out of his league he was :salute:

Not to mention that Krillin stayed chilling with the ladies :shaq:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:patrice: i dont know brehs, i got a dbz official guide/collection book that says videl the strongest legit human cause 18 dont count, even though she human now she was a android.....
yamcha.... :russ:

:usure:

Strongest human is Krillin, it was even stated toward the end of the series.

Android 18 started out originally human and was turned into a cyborg (though she's still mostly human), but I wouldn't count her.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Krillin is THE strongest human on planet earth in theory, tien was a punk bytch who sat alot of the last sagas out.... yamcha was even more of a bytch who was made a coward after the androids almost killed him. bytch ass nikka.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
KrillinWincopy.png