Looking back on it Heroes was a dumb show

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
alpha's is doing it right.

1st 2 seasons of heroes, especially the first season is CLASSIC. but writers strike, plus writing with it only being one season fukked it all up

plus

jeph leob.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I didn't see any chemistry between Kate and either guy and all three characters seemed diminished in their various couplings.
I did think Sawyer and Juliet had pretty decent chemistry. Come to thnk of it Juliet haddecent chemistry with Jack too. maybe it was all Kate's fault that the triangle was such a bore.

And I agree with you that Shannon/Sayid was retarded.

I didn't care for Sawyer & Juliet as a couple, but I acknowledge Juliet had solid chemistry with both Jack & Sawyer.

Daps
Heroes first season will always be a classic. I remember watching that joint all the way through on a 24 hour binge the year after it first dropped.

But midway through that second season...:scusthov:

I couldn't get through it and they started giving everyone a superpower, which straight watered down the show. I always thought about going back and watching the last two seasons, but after reading this thread I think im def. good.:smugfavre:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I only watched two seasons, I couldn't watch anymore after that but:

I think that Heroes "blew its load" in the entire first season. Everybody gained their powers way too fast. Patrelli and Skyler became too powerful each passing episode and then the season finale should've simply been a cliffhanger instead of saving the world. Saving planet earth should've been the series finale after say about 6-7 seasons. After saving the world/planet earth what else is there?

-they should've fleshed the story out over the course of time, let them gain their powers gradually, not devote entire episodes to Hiro, the twins were lame, etc.

-they could've been the new Marvel if they did it right :manny:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Another show that had potential was the 4400. Started off good but the last season was just horrid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clem

Get out my way, pimpin'.
Daps
Reppin
California
??????????

name a better show about people with powers?

The 4400 turned out in the end to be a better show. The first two seasons of Misfits were also pretty entertaining. I've only seen a few Alphas episodes but it's enjoyable.

Kid Dynamite

aka The Big Bonanza aka The Ebony Prince
Supporter
Daps
I'd like to see this on netflix with a MA rating and time to properly develop the characters... This had too much potential to end up so shytty.

I have to be the only one to like Arthur patrelli... Matter of fact

Arthur, Peter and Sylar >>>>

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'd like to see this on netflix with a MA rating and time to properly develop the characters... This had too much potential to end up so shytty.

I have to be the only one to like Arthur patrelli... Matter of fact

Arthur, Peter and Sylar >>>>
Peter was a fakkit. Don't put him up there with Sylar, even though they destroyed his character.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Last I remember of the show was a black chick who would watch tv of some karate shyt and then learned karare by watching...was that the writer's strike season? :jbhmm: