Look I'm a straight drank-a-holic and I'm sipping my last drink as we speak.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
It’s not but suffer of anxiety too. Time to experiment with doc’s prescriptions
Alcohol induced anxiety is real breh. Basically if youre a frequent drinker, sobriety will start to become so overstimulating to your mind and body, you get anxiety and shakes. You gotta be strong and break the cycle breh:ufdup:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Alcohol induced anxiety is real breh. Basically if youre a frequent drinker, sobriety will start to become so overstimulating to your mind and body, you get anxiety and shakes. You gotta be strong and break the cycle breh:ufdup:
I’ve only been drinking socially since

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
This weekend not only am i turning 34 but i will be 9 months sober

First 2 weeks werent HARD but it was on my mind a lot. I drank every weekend for a decade or more so my body was ready but i just made sure i kept my mind strong

I just started smoking way more, me n wifey prolly smoke 2oz a month between the both of us. We both real active tho not on some burnout shyt we just smoke a lot

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Tired of this shyt.

Tired of looking like shyt(handsome gang but body on some :flabbynsick:)

Tired of feeling like shyt.

Tired of the bloated gut, pretty sure my liver is enlarged.

Tired of the high blood pressure

Tired of smoking associated with drinking

Tired of having really dope ideas when fukked up and being to fukked up to remember or do anything with them.

Tired of waking up to messages I made when drunk I forgot I did and being emo as fukk in them.

Tired of this shyt being in control.

Tired of associating happiness with this shyt.

Tired of feeling like I cant learn like I use to because my brain just doesn't work as good as it did.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
3 up 3 down brehs. Longest I've ever stopped since drinking since like 07. Still haven't slept more than 6 hours over that span. Had some narly ass dreams tho. Going for the double double No Alcohol and no smoking either. I think its very possible if you are currently doing both. At least for me it is, really no need to smoke unless your drinking(that's just me) plus the last few jobs were non tobacco for the most part so that's def helped, anybody still going strong? Oh yea, craving sweets has def gone up.

Daps
3 up 3 down brehs. Longest I've ever stopped since drinking since like 07. Still haven't slept more than 6 hours over that span. Had some narly ass dreams tho. Going for the double double No Alcohol and no smoking either. I think its very possible if you are currently doing both. At least for me it is, really no need to smoke unless your drinking(that's just me) plus the last few jobs were non tobacco for the most part so that's def helped, anybody still going strong? Oh yea, craving sweets has def gone up.
Man those first couple nights with out drinking are the worse…I get absolutely zero sleep after a binge…keep going tho bruh…from your previous post your tired of it so don’t give in

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Lol, alright time to try this out again. Went to get beer at 12:30 this morning because I was bored, couldn’t sleep, and playing PS4.

Happy Holidays, brehs
:deadhorse: