Look I'm a straight drank-a-holic and I'm sipping my last drink as we speak.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I took my last drink yesterday. I'm starting my own personal bday challenge whereas I will not have a drink until my bday (about a month and a half). If everything goes well I'll snap the daily habit and I'll only drink when in a social setting. shyt is gonna be TOUGH tho!! :francis: I'm a daily drinker.
Me too bruh, I used to smoke weed daily so it's a substitute.

It's not like I get smashed or nothing.

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
i left my boys house yesterday after drinking like 12 beers and drunk 3 more while driving to my girl house, cause earlier that day she text me said she wanted some dikk...

my dikk was dead and i was stumbling all over the place like fred sanford when he's drunk

yesterday was my last day of drinking alcohol

Daps
The combination of working out and eating proper meals will take up all your free time. You won't even have time to drink.

Plus when you start focusing on results, drinking will just get in the way.
repped.. :salute:

i think thats where the disconnect with alot of people comes in at.. the sacrifices, and the mental challenges it takes for the results they truly want..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn’t stop cold turkey... like someone said you may want to cut back gradually.... and you laughing at it right now.. but diet and exercise is paramount and can’t be stressed enough...... you need to address the emotional reason behind your drinking too... and lastly, if you’re black, get out in the sun and sweat.... I don’t care what it is you’re doIng