Look at this snitch fakkit on gtaforums brehs :

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The thought of you playing GTA :laff:

Forgive me father for I have virtually sinned :wow: :ohlawd:
Dont run over pedestrians for fun, friend. Not even the Ballers. When a baller picks a fight with me, i just get in my car and drive away. Hes a character in a video game. Who is he going to tell. Im actually having a lot of fun playing tennis, golf and racing in this game. Brings me a lot of pleasure like helping old people carry groceries. I'll probably clock in hundreds of hours because ive been obeying the traffic laws.

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dont run over pedestrians for fun, friend. Not even the Ballers. When a baller picks a fight with me, i just get in my car and drive away. Hes a character in a video game. Who is he going to tell. Im actually having a lot of fun playing tennis, golf and racing in this game. Brings me a lot of pleasure like helping old people carry groceries. I'll probably clock in hundreds of hours because ive been obeying the traffic laws.

:russ::dead: You aint shyt breh I swear

:laff: I see you laughing at your monitor over here, friend

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:russ::dead: You aint shyt breh I swear

:laff: I see you laughing at your monitor over here, friend
One of the best aspects of the game is going on long drives through the countryside just lookin at the environment Rockstar created. Cant wait till the multiplayer GTA Online drops so i can meet up with my friends and we can go get hair cuts and walk our dogs. :dj2: Who knows maybe even enter one of the triathalons or shoot, have a bike race. :whoo: Better yet, jet skis. :blessed: This game right here, friend, has a little something for everyone like Dave n Busters.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of the best aspects of the game is going on long drives through the countryside just lookin at the environment Rockstar created. Cant wait till the multiplayer GTA Online drops so i can meet up with my friends and we can go get hair cuts and walk our dogs. :dj2: Who knows maybe even enter one of the triathalons or shoot, have a bike race. :whoo: Better yet, jet skis. :blessed: This game right here, friend, has a little something for everyone like Dave n Busters.

Shaquille-O-Neal-laugh.gif

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
You have to know your kids. The truth of the matter is, some kids can play it, some can't. My nephews can play the game without issue. They don't talk back, honor roll, well rounded with sports etc. Their lil friend across street though......that n!gga doesn't need to be anywhere near a videogame console, let alone GTA.

Until your nephews goes on a gat spraying spree. No child, I mean NO child should be playing GTA.