Look at this snitch fakkit on gtaforums brehs :

Daps
nikka shut your dumbass up, you just jealous nobody stepped up for you when your father was absent :damn:
tumblr_m5hmjowSyE1rs0o8jo1_400.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
He did the right thing. It's one thing if a parent doesn't mind their child shooting prostitutes and snorting lines, but it's different if the parent doesn't know that stuff is in the game.

They were right for informing her and letting her make that decision.

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You have to know your kids. The truth of the matter is, some kids can play it, some can't. My nephews can play the game without issue. They don't talk back, honor roll, well rounded with sports etc. Their lil friend across street though......that n!gga doesn't need to be anywhere near a videogame console, let alone GTA.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
lol @ subbing gta out for another violent game :laff: :laff: that bytch is a horrible parent all around

nikkas a fakkit snitch doe... imagne me being home waiting for mom to come home she pulls in the driveway i turn on my xbox and she goes i didnt get it its not for kids... they're gonna throw tantrums in that house
:lupe:

I wish for footage of it

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You have to know your kids. The truth of the matter is, some kids can play it, some can't. My nephews can play the game without issue. They don't talk back, honor roll, well rounded with sports etc. Their lil friend across street though......that n!gga doesn't need to be anywhere near a videogame console, let alone GTA.
Does that boy across the street have a father?