Look at This Beautiful Family

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Outlier. You seem intelligent breh. I'm certain you have taken a statistics course.

I'm happy you found the wonder woman of post-natal women, but that is not the norm. Neither is it a fair expectation. The avg woman will struggle after just 3 children as their hormone and body composition changes dramatically with each child . Now imagine 5 of them, back-to-back.

And this is just the biological side. This doesn't take into consideration the logistics here. Keep in mind that this is 45 straight months where dieting is literally impossible at the detriment of upcoming children inside the womb and the detriment of ones currently being nursed.
Simp behavior. :mjlol:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
I'm happy you found the wonder woman of post-natal women, but that is not the norm. Neither is it a fair expectation. The avg woman will struggle after just 3 children as their hormone and body composition changes dramatically with each child . Now imagine 5 of them, back-to-back.
I don't have to imagine, nor am I constrained by data. The woman I dated was no 'wonder woman', just decided to exercise after giving birth because she didn't want to get fat. Chick in OP did not so got fat......like the 'average woman' you mentioned.

That's all there is to it.

If dudes like fat women, more power to them.​

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
The coli stay hating… while he lays with her..y’all go to dating advice threads and live YouTube’s about how to get her.

Miserable fakkits