Look at This Beautiful Family

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
So, You mean she aged naturally after making 5 children? :russ:

You cant have your cake and eat too. You either get a slim woman or you get a woman that gives you 5 kids back to back.
I dated a woman with that many kids (all from same father, back to back, while married) and she maintained her figure.

You CAN have your cake and eat it, too.

The chick in OP got fat.​

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
He was shooting that thang up though :wow:

Wench fairytale ending… had 6 or 7 kids with “good hair” , got that good credit package, and got fat:wow:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
So, You mean she aged naturally after making 5 children? :russ:

You cant have your cake and eat too. You either get a slim woman or you get a woman that gives you 5 kids back to back. You gotta pick:yeshrug:
Damn so women can’t control their weight? :snoop:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Thread title delivered, but husband is the weak link in the looks department.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
He was shooting that thang up though :wow:

Wench fairytale ending… had 6 or 7 kids with “good hair” , got that good credit package, and got fat:wow:
Coli posters gonna be thirsting after light skinned girls like that and calling lupita's ugly all the while judging the people who make them light skin girls.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Fat girls give the best head :ohlawd:
That's a myth dudes who end-up with fat chicks tell to keep from getting clowned by their peers. If you like fat women, more power to you.

Let's think, though: fat women are far more comfortable with their mouths full so there may be a grain of truth in that myth.​

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
She seems happy and I know it’s strange to say but she don’t have wench vibes. Dude seems to my non problematic.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I dated a woman with that many kids (all from same father, back to back, while married) and she maintained her figure.

You CAN have your cake and eat it, too.

The chick in OP got fat.​
Outlier. You seem intelligent breh. I'm certain you have taken a statistics course.

I'm happy you found the wonder woman of post-natal women, but that is not the norm. Neither is it a fair expectation. The avg woman will struggle after just 3 children as their hormone and body composition changes dramatically with each child . Now imagine 5 of them, back-to-back.

And this is just the biological side. This doesn't take into consideration the logistics here. Keep in mind that this is 45 straight months where dieting is literally impossible at the detriment of upcoming children inside the womb and the detriment of ones currently being nursed.