Look at the hand you Drew in The Horseshoe 🧲 #6 That Ain't P Nittany Lions @ #3 Ohio St Buckeyes

?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Smack! Who is this scum?!??

russell-westbrook-who-is-this.gif

@DropTopDoc This breh is clearly on drugs and needs assistance. You left ya laptop around one of your D.A.R.E. program understudies again?? :confused:

Worry about scoring more than 10 today

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Remember how I told y'all I was watching the Bears game closely last week? I'm watching OSU games closely the rest of year :mjgrin:
Took these hoes 9 weeks to not play Toledo, Western Kentucky, or Youngstown State :trash:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Imo this is Penn State’s season. Win and even a loss to Michigan later on in a competitive game and they might have a chance at the playoff. I just don’t see them beating Michigan even if it’s a home game. Ohio State hasn’t looked great so it’s put up or shut up time for Franklin as a coach.

I agree this is the weakest ohio state team in a while

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Son you can find numerous post from me talking about the defense....did I think it was going to be an easy win?.....I didn't but I never thought it was gonna be blow out like that.....I don't fukk with your college at all and never have.... whenever you all catch an L it's always celebrated by me :russ: ....you talking bout dikk riding but you @ me in here clown ....you better pray for this today bruh....:ufdup:....

I. @Silkk & @Trojan 24 ya boys so if they were talkin shyt about it being an easy win then so were you :manny:

II. I neva really seen u super active before this season unless u had a diff name and the first time I seen u this season, u had Ohio's name in ya mouth so what are we talkin about? Lol

Now y'all wanna act like humble haters cuz y'all got ya shyt pushed in and yet hop onto a high horse at the same time? Nah lol

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
This Penn St lacks any type of explosiveness on offense but burke, henderson, and egbuka all out :lupe:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I. @Silkk & @Trojan 24 ya boys so if they were talkin shyt about it being an easy win then so were you :manny:

II. I neva really seen u super active before this season unless u had a diff name and the first time I seen u this season, u had Ohio's name in ya mouth so what are we talkin about? Lol

Now y'all wanna act like humble haters cuz y'all got ya shyt pushed in and yet hop onto a high horse at the same time? Nah lol
Aint no high horse.

Fucck Ohio State. Is that clear enough? :stopitslime: