Look at the hand you Drew in The Horseshoe 🧲 #6 That Ain't P Nittany Lions @ #3 Ohio St Buckeyes

?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
You @Trojan 24 @West Coast Avenger been mighty quiet this week. @Ron Mexico @K-Deini I wonder why :shaq: . Been nice not to have any Trojan horses running around here tryna backdoor niccas :ehh:
How nice of you to think about me.....:wrist:....just make sure you win today cause you all been looking like shyt and haven't played a real team besides Notre Dame....:lolbron:...

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
How nice of you to think about me.....:wrist:....just make sure you win today cause you all been looking like shyt and haven't played a real team besides Notre Dame....:lolbron:...

Just glad you recognize ND as a real team now cuz before that, they were just a fly on y'all windshield let y'all tell it :ehh:

What a time
full

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Just glad you recognize ND as a real team now cuz before that, they were just a fly on y'all windshield let y'all tell it :ehh:

What a time
full

:russ:....alot of people had SC to win bruh.... But most of us knew our defense was gonna shyt the bed.... It was just a surprise the offense did as well....I got Penn St with the upset today,..

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
:russ:....alot of people had SC to win bruh.... But most of us knew our defense was gonna shyt the bed....

Please stop trying to rewrite history. That's not what Y'ALL said. Especially after they got blasted by Louisville. Y'all were on here swearing it was a layup, and ND can't score etc...

I got Penn St with the upset today,..

No, you don't. You just HOPE it happens so you can celebrate another team's win lol. Cuz y'all salty da guys was on here dancing on y'all grave but that's the way it had to be cuz y'all been 🍆 riding since before the season even started

Last edited: