Look at the hand you Drew in The Horseshoe 🧲 #6 That Ain't P Nittany Lions @ #3 Ohio St Buckeyes

?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

urban-meyer-coach.gif

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
The mentality from Penn State from the administration and to the fans is accepting mediocrity. It’s why beyond :flabbynsick: Joe Paterno was able to last as long as he did and it’s why Franklin will be coach as long as he wants. Franklin is a good recruiter and a average coach at best. That will never be good enough to beat OSU and Michigan. Also, Franklin inability to assemble a great staff. Will never believe in the program until they want to be the best. Talking like it ain’t it, so whatever

Daps
Reppin
Chi
The mentality from Penn State from the administration and to the fans is accepting mediocrity. It’s why beyond :flabbynsick: Joe Paterno was able to last as long as he did and it’s why Franklin will be coach as long as he wants. Franklin is a good recruiter and a average coach at best. That will never be good enough to beat OSU and Michigan. Also, Franklin inability to assemble a great staff. Will never believe in the program until they want to be the best. Talking like it ain’t it, so whatever

Franklin has a losing record vs MSU too, including some of MSU's worst teams.

He just ain't it

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
The issue, which has been the damn issue his entire tenure, is he refuses to hire a quality OL coach. The shyt OL play has typically been covered up by mobile guys like McSorley and Clifford. That applies to the run game as well as passing.

Here's a simple solution: hire Ed Warinner and don't let him do shyt other than coach OL. Both Michigan and fOSU can vouch for him as an OL coach.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
The years we don't play them in the new conference alignment, I may silently watch them like we were talking about in the college thread :ehh:

They have rich RB history and aside from when they play us, they have some dope games here and there and that whiteout is dope.

I don't know what you do with Franklin at this point though.

They can’t do anything now, he got too much money on the books, but they may make him clean his offensive staff up and switch up cruiters

For the life of me i don’t understand how he escapes criticism and he’s Jim with more want to and more generational talent on top of no known rival

@Silkk don’t lose tonight :ufdup:. I might be sleep but ill get at you in the morning:lolbron:

nikka gon be in his house coat with the cap with a ball on the top, by 6:45

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
They can’t do anything now, he got too much money on the books, but they may make him clean his offensive staff up and switch up cruiters

For the life of me i don’t understand how he escapes criticism and he’s Jim with more want to and more generational talent on top of no known rival

nikka gon be in his house coat with the cap with a ball on the top, by 6:45
You best believe. Don’t nothing happen good being awake after 8pm :BrutusMane:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

Because niccas treat Penn State like they Minnesota for some reason lol. Putting Tier 3 expectations on a organization that should be no worst than Tier 2 and at its height should be a Tier 1. Niccas stay with a Top 10-15 class, and even supposedly have a Top 5 class coming in 24 or 25 I think.

If the SEC is LSU, Bama & UGA, then the B1G should mirror that with OSU, scum & Penn (interchangeable with Wisky sometimes) but they haven't done their job of making any playoffs, threatening for a title, winning the B1G etc. All of the above mentioned teams from the SEC have went on their runs while Penn State ain't did squat but go get embarrassed in bowl games aside from last yr