Look at the hand you Drew in The Horseshoe 🧲 #6 That Ain't P Nittany Lions @ #3 Ohio St Buckeyes

?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Fukk y'all lol

Shyt, I remember you and @Trust Me was at it about either McCarthy or Cade, I think. This shyt ain't an exact science as much as we've made it look to be
S6vK6bT_d.webp

IT’s assessment and luck, you all have had some Capital “D” dudes at qb, outside of maybe Oklahoma no one is even close, do you understand how fukkin rare and hard that is

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
you already know Penn State is gonna do the complete opposite when they play y'all, you guys will prolly win but watch Allar get possessed by an actual good QB and Franklin call a way better game.

Like mf clock work, that fukk nikka gon be in his bag for 4-6 drives, the likes we never seen :mjlol:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I wish all the losses in life happen to them

The years we don't play them in the new conference alignment, I may silently watch them like we were talking about in the college thread :ehh:

They have rich RB history and aside from when they play us, they have some dope games here and there and that whiteout is dope.

I don't know what you do with Franklin at this point though.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Allar has been ass but he's a very very young QB. He's only 19 and this is only his 7th start as QB. He picked the worst possible time to have his worst game but he'll get better :yeshrug: