Look at the hand you Drew in The Horseshoe 🧲 #6 That Ain't P Nittany Lions @ #3 Ohio St Buckeyes

?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Them dudes crying about the refs what about that clear PI where dude was basically hugging because he was beat

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Difference between 5-7 and 6-6 :mjgrin:
All them new B12 teams been getting they ass beat this year :manny:

We’ll see how Houston does today. This is honestly the only game remaining that really matters for them. Game would be hype as hell if they hadn’t lost to Rice :snoop:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
That's all I'm saying. Jokes aside, u gotta be reasonable about this shyt. You can do all of the scouting in the world, all of the developing in the world. And a mf just might not have it but that's yet to be determined. These are the kind of games that usually either push mfs to the next level or they sink though. So far, he hasn't shown he isn't ready for the moment yet at least. He's made some grown up throws when it counts and you can build on that.

breh held Fleming on that....

One thing most folks aren’t on here is reasonable either by partying on nikkas or just throw out shytty takes, i do hope you catch a couple bricks cuz a 20 year run is ridiculous

Silkk

Daps
One thing most folks aren’t on here is reasonable either by partying on nikkas or just throw out shytty takes, i do hope you catch a couple bricks cuz a 20 year run is ridiculous
Thats not just on here. Thats the nature of College Football

vino

Superstar
Daps
.Thats a first down if a good QB was making that throw.

Silkk

Daps
So then I can call Caleb W a bumbytch who can't play against upper echelon college defenses and doesn't deserve his Heisman and should be QB2 after Shadeur then, yes?
:troll:

@CrimsonTider Is Caleb the best QB in NCAA or nah?
You was just doing that last week :what:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

Fukk y'all lol

Shyt, I remember you and @Trust Me was at it about either McCarthy or Cade, I think. This shyt ain't an exact science as much as we've made it look to be
S6vK6bT_d.webp