Look at the hand you Drew in The Horseshoe 🧲 #6 That Ain't P Nittany Lions @ #3 Ohio St Buckeyes

?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I can see why Urban faked a stomach ache to get away from y'all. It's wild I have higher standards for your school than you do. The funny part is McCord would fit right in at Cal playing the way he does, but an OSU defending mediocrity is actually more entertaining than this game. A USC or Bama or Michigan fan would NEVER.

:manny:

FxYv47FWIAA8fpS.jpg

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I know how recruiting is stacked and Day planned it wrong if this is the end result at Ohio State. Are you really gonna pretend like y'all ain't Ohio State? Y'all ain't Cal. There's a few schools who have their pick of talent in college football. Ohio State is one of them. It's only maybe 3 other schools that can compete with an Ohio State offer. Y'all don't get to play that card.

At Bama for example. Milroe ain't Bryce Young, but you don't question why he's playing QB at Bama because you could literally see the talent when he takes off to run or when he gets rolling pass wise.

All these programs getting talent, but what if despite analysis you fukk around and catch a brick, we had several til Cade and JJ and we used to catch all the jokes

Man nicca I'm sorry stfu respectfully. Bama fans (on here and elsewhere) was calling for breh to be benched a few games ago. I'm not tryna hear that shyt.

Y'all cry about giving young QBs time in the NFL all day but coming in here waxing poetic about niccas after 5-6 games. Mind you, McCord pulled of a heluva comeback road win against a ND that blew the fukkin doors off the fake Heisman winner.

Stop it.

Get some help.

Niccas was calling for CJ Stroud's head to and questioning why he wouldn't run etc. Newsflash, some take longer than others. Acting like we required of 8 years straight of immediate "dudes" when the rest of college gets 1 every 10 years. Nicca ain't no card to play. We are the deck.

Every qb not gon blossom over a season, and sometimes they not it, we still figuring it out, but the kid got something, outside of this and us, these his toughest games. So time will tell, or we gon see him in the portal, i totally get your sentiments see my above post

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
All these programs getting talent, but what if despite analysis you fukk around and catch a brick, we had several til Cade and JJ and we used to catch all the jokes

Every qb not gon blossom over a season, and sometimes they not it, we still figuring it out, but the kid got something, outside of this and us, these his toughest games. So time will tell, or we gon see him in the portal, i totally get your sentiments see my above post

That's all I'm saying. Jokes aside, u gotta be reasonable about this shyt. You can do all of the scouting in the world, all of the developing in the world. And a mf just might not have it but that's yet to be determined. These are the kind of games that usually either push mfs to the next level or they sink though. So far, he hasn't shown he isn't ready for the moment yet at least. He's made some grown up throws when it counts and you can build on that.

breh held Fleming on that....

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s the one time they don’t throw a flag when the OSU WR was getting mugged lol