Look at the hand you Drew in The Horseshoe 🧲 #6 That Ain't P Nittany Lions @ #3 Ohio St Buckeyes

?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
It's always incredible to me that Penn State and Ohio State have the resources they do, but are starting their current QBs. That last play wasn't good defense. The QB just fukking missed the throw. It makes sense for Indiana to have a QB miss that badly, but Penn State and Ohio State literally have their pick of 4 and 5 star QBs.

my nicca....you acting like we aren't coming off an incredible run of qbs. It's not even remotely the same. U wanted us to go 7 for 7 when most of these mfs (penn st, scum til mccarthy) cant even hit on 1 *in college* ?? fuk is u on :dahell:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
my nicca....you acting like we aren't coming off an incredible run of qbs. It's not even remotely the same. U wanted us to go 7 for 7 when most of these mfs (penn st, scum til mccarthy) cant even hit on 1 *in college* ?? fuk is u on :dahell:
Cade McNamara beat yall ass too

Daps
Reppin
Chi
It's always incredible to me that Penn State and Ohio State have the resources they do, but are starting their current QBs. That last play wasn't good defense. The QB just fukking missed the throw. It makes sense for Indiana to have a QB miss that badly, but Penn State and Ohio State literally have their pick of 4 and 5 star QBs.
Pretty sure PSU's QB is a 5* frosh or soph...he'll need more time

While OSU QB's aren't necessarily pro QBs, they've had an elite college QB for about 20 years now

calh45

Cal
Daps
These are 5* QB. Its just really hard to hit on elite QBs.

I'm not even saying they should always have someone elite. There's a big gap between hitting on an elite QB vs having a QB that can make an open throw. OSU ain't always gonna get a CJ Stroud, but they should always have someone who can hit an open WR or have some sort of high level skill. The same with Penn State. The Penn State QB is bad.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
singleton is a beast. Which is crazy how he hasnt put up big more often and avg less than 5 i think on the season. But of course he gon get right against us :unimpressed: