Look At @Strawberry Y'all, The Coli's New Favorite PAWG (nvm, that ain't no pawg)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan

clint_ew.gif

cringeworthy

Last edited:

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
I don't give a fukk about where your septic vagina has been ... Don't fukking quote me unless I address you.

I'll give anything to beat you into a pulp like I used to do to bytches like you. And this ain't no internet shyt either...you can verify the white bytches I used to beat for fun in the Navy..they learn the hard way not to fukk with me...I suggest you do the same

:pacspit:You're pathetic. That is all.

:manny:

Her parents had money

She was smart

Naive as well

And looked great naked

She was just mentally unstable

so :yeshrug:

I have incredibly low standards for the face of a woman

As long as that body is right I will :eat:all damn day

Umm my parents never had money. My mom raised my brother & I mostly by herself because my dad passed away when I was a kid.

I've been fortunate enough to travel the world but that had nothing to do with money.

:francis: I don't believe this "preference" bullshyt.

:yeshrug:
Dunno what to tell you. In general I almost strictly fukk black guys and a majority of them are straight Jamaican or have Jamaican blood. They're p*ssy pleasers to the max and can fukk/please me better than any other guys I've fukked.

:patrice:Why do you guys care so much about who I fukk though?

Obnoxious posts, obnoxious face :yeshrug:

She's probably a meth addict

I'm a total stoner and also fukk with mushrooms but I don't do meth, sorry :manny:

John Mayer

In your atmosphere
Daps
Reppin
Paradise Valley
:pacspit:You're pathetic. That is all.

Umm my parents never had money. My mom raised my brother & I mostly by herself because my dad passed away when I was a kid.

I've been fortunate enough to travel the world but that had nothing to do with money.

:yeshrug:
Dunno what to tell you. In general I almost strictly fukk black guys and a majority of them are straight Jamaican or have Jamaican blood. They're p*ssy pleasers to the max and can fukk/please me better than any other guys I've fukked.

:patrice:Why do you guys care so much about who I fukk though?

I'm a total stoner and also fukk with mushrooms but I don't do meth, sorry :manny:
You're a stoner chick :banderas:

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
:scusthov:

and she a Montrealer?
man this broad is just scust man.
Man cmon man the first montreal chick and it gotta be some ugly ass chick :smh:

Definitely never putting my pic here
last thing I need while im taking the metro is some ugly ass chick coming at me like :damn: you on THE COLI nikka in the fukking metro

I don't take the metro you loser.

P.S. I probably fukked one of your homies

P.P.S. Vas te chier!

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
I don't take the metro you loser.

P.S. I probably fukked one of your homies

P.P.S. Vas te chier!
Lol vas te faire foutre esti de cone.
T'est ce qu'on appele une plotte a negre. Serieusement dès que femmes blanche agit comme les hommes noir sont des fukking dieu c'est un turn off total pour moi et je suis fukking noir. Ca me laisse dire que tu laisserais n'importe quel laideur t'enculer, mais ca derange pas right il faut juste qu'il est noir right? Giet mamaou sale bouzin sale. :pacspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.