Look at how Dem shills are attacking Brother Cornel West

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Exactly. And that goes for politics s as well. We’ve seen this in many nations and states, when these so called radicals get to the power. Very little changes in the short term, cause the world is a lot more complex than they were screaming before they came to power.

This is probably also why a lot of people think politicians are disingenuous, cause they say they’ll do a lot but when they come to power they understand that it wasn’t as simple as they thought. This dude Trump could barely build a wall in 4 years (but of course he also got intel saying that a wall won’t stop Latinos from coming the us, it’s a lot more complex than that).
This is how I feel about reparations. That shyt is damn near impossible for us to ever get, so I can't make that the only issue I care about or I'd just take myself out of the political discourse all together.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I don’t know why people think that the US enjoys what Israel is doing. They have clearly said that they are against it in principle but the geopolitics and warfare are very complex topics. It’s like gang politics, you can’t just abandon your closest brother that has been riding with you for like 100 years soon.

Or that they are sending weapons to smash Hamas. The weapons are for much more powerful Iran, Syria and Hezbollah.

Biden, like Trump or any other president will do whatever the military and intelligence men say in such topics.

What the hell are you talking about. The US is infested with Jews. The US tolerates Israel because it has no other choice.

And Israel is the last remnant of racist cac European colonialism.

Not to mention this country is racist towards, muslims and arabs.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
What the hell are you talking about. The US is infested with Jews. The US tolerates Israel because it has no other choice.

And Israel is the last remnant of racist cac European colonialism.

Not to mention this country is racist towards, muslims and arabs.
Playground levels.

The US has a choice, they choose to back their friends to a point.
Not to mention, what's the US gonna say after 22 years of bombing the fukk outta the middle east :snoop:

I could go on but people don't wanna have complex discussions, just simple playground logics.
The US is best friends with Saudi too and "tolerates" them doing what they want against Yemen. 377k have been killed there during Saudi's campaign. Ya'll don't care about that though, cause it's not as fun as dikk riding jewish people.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Playground levels.

The US has a choice, they choose to back their friends to a point.
Not to mention, what's the US gonna say after 22 years of bombing the fukk outta the middle east :snoop:

I could go on but people don't wanna have complex discussions, just simple playground logics.
The US is best friends with Saudi too and "tolerates" them doing what they want against Yemen. 377k have been killed there during Saudi's campaign. Ya'll don't care about that though, cause it's not as fun as dikk riding jewish people.

Ok Jew. Whatever you say. Miss me with that propoganda bullshyt.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Cornel West can't even balance his own spending and already owe half a million in taxes. I wouldn't do business w/ someone struggling financially like that but he's supposed to be a solid leader of the free world?

He and Tavis Smiley showed their colors when Obama was getting all the accolades. I saw Cornel West speak before and he comes across more like an college educator preacher in both good ways and bad. Personally, I prefer a bit more substance.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Cornel West can't even balance his own spending and already owe half a million in taxes. I wouldn't do business w/ someone struggling financially like that but he's supposed to be a solid leader of the free world?

He and Tavis Smiley showed their colors when Obama was getting all the accolades. I saw Cornel West speak before and he comes across more like an college educator preacher in both good ways and bad. Personally, I prefer a bit more substance.

well the dude from the republican party already has had multiple bankruptcies and also supposedly owes the IRS a 9 figure sum. so cornel probably feels that issue is irrelevant.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

:ehh:
Standing on business.

Either he does it or the fascists will do it for him..either way like RFK he was to drop out.