Look at #5 Notre Dame Yall: Trash Ass bytches Lost At Home To NIU. Free Daps & Reps

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Yea you guys had big time notoriety for a minute. You had a big article back then, when that was huge!! I think it was in SI or Sporting News.
I've been cursed with watching sports greatness all around me, nikkas prospering left and right while I'm over here living a regular ass life lmao

I went to Beasley (elementary) AND Simeon with Derrick fukking Rose

Zachary Moore was on the 2014 Pats team that won the SB. He was also literally in my homeroom all four years in highschool. This sunuvabytch posts his ring on Facebook several times a year just to shyt on nikkas like me that played with him in highschool :mjcry:

Curtis Blaydes (UFC) used to hang out in the hood I grew up, we would play basketball, killa man, backyard football, all the ghetto shyt, I even bought some boxing gloves one summer and had the whole hood beating each other up. I commented on one of his IG posts last year asking if he remembered me and brought up some hood memories. Muhfukka ain't even respond he just "liked" the sht :martin:

These are the three most notable but there's even been successful rappers and producers I grew up with around me. I know I'm way off subject but lol it's annoying seeing everybody capturing their dreams while I'm out here working 6 days a week doing some shyt I'd rather not!

premier58

All Star
Daps
I've been cursed with watching sports greatness all around me, nikkas prospering left and right while I'm over here living a regular ass life lmao

I went to Beasley (elementary) AND Simeon with Derrick fukking Rose

Zachary Moore was on the 2014 Pats team that won the SB. He was also literally in my homeroom all four years in highschool. This sunuvabytch posts his ring on Facebook several times a year just to shyt on nikkas like me that played with him in highschool :mjcry:

Curtis Blaydes (UFC) used to hang out in the hood I grew up, we would play basketball, killa man, backyard football, all the ghetto shyt, I even bought some boxing gloves one summer and had the whole hood beating each other up. I commented on one of his IG posts last year asking if he remembered me and brought up some hood memories. Muhfukka ain't even respond he just "liked" the sht :martin:

These are the three most notable but there's even been successful rappers and producers I grew up with around me. I know I'm way off subject but lol it's annoying seeing everybody capturing their dreams while I'm out here working 6 days a week doing some shyt I'd rather not!
Be grateful for the memories and the stories. Atleast you were in the mix. Thats a diversified and impressive set of comrades/teammates you had back in the day.

• Love
Reactions: BBG