Look at #5 Notre Dame Yall: Trash Ass bytches Lost At Home To NIU. Free Daps & Reps

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
:dwillhuh: ND is damn near guaranteed to make the playoff as long as they win 9 games
:mjlol:

Okay

Bookmark this post for me breh and we'll talk about this at the end of the season.

The non championship gonna bite them in the ass...along with them losing 3-4 games

Alot of conference championship losers gonna STILL have a better case than them

concise

Veteran
Daps
:dwillhuh: ND is damn near guaranteed to make the playoff as long as they win 9 games

Okay

Bookmark this post for me breh and we'll talk about this at the end of the season.

The non championship gonna bite them in the ass...along with them losing 3-4 games

idk

2023, they had 9 wins and ranked 16th in the last playoff poll
2017, 9 wins and they were 14th
So 9 wins keeps them in contentio

pac12 is dead, so it's the P4 era now, no more P5. even if they put Championship game losers in, 4 x 2 = 8. They've gone divisionless too, so they can't have a situation where the 2 best teams could be in the same division and only 1 can go to the title game.

So they still need to fill in 4 more spots. 1 freebie for a G5 champ also.

At 11-1 or 10-2, it would be just about impossible to leave them out.

premier58

All Star
Daps
No bullshyt, NIU is my alma mater, graduated the same year I signed up for the coli :flabbynsick:

We always been dog shyt at basketball but our football team always been nice. I remember trying to walk on as a freshman they hit me with the camby so fast brehs I was beyond humbled :camby:
I remember how good you guys were when you had Michael "The Burner" Turner

• Dap
Reactions: BBG

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
NBC still trying to cling on to and prop up ND as some kind of major brand is crazy at this point

Kids born in the 2000's don't know anything or care about Knute Rockne or the fukking Gipper :bryan:

sopranos-tony-soprano.gif

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
They couldn’t stop that RB #1 Brown. He was MURDERING them all day yesterday.

They KNEW he was coming and still couldn’t stop him. Riley Leonard? :scust: ACC mid coming to South Bend like he supposed to be a “change?”

They got a couple pieces but ND is vastly overrated. I want Freeman to succeed but eff the Catholics, I’m ALWAYS and FOREVER a “Convict”

My boy who’s a ND fan was watching the game with me yesterday and the whining and crying he was doing all game and after was :banderas: then he was upset that the Canes were looking decent too!

All I heard after the game while we were smoking or watching the other games “2nd and 1 and they PASS the ball!!” nikka, I damn near laughed in this nikka face! Riley had NO BUSINESS throwing that ball at that moment. Up 1, trying to milk the clock? :russ:

Daps
They just can't get right idk what it is with their culture
A little bit is academics. Not as hard as Ivies, Rice, Stanford or the service academies....but they'll miss out on some recruits because of this.

Mostly...I've always felt it's easiest to sustain success when you're located in a talent hotbed. Notre Dame is a big national brand but they're not sitting in Dallas, Atlanta or Miami. They're in the middle of Indiana competing with PSU, tOSU, Mich etc., just for nearby recruits.....then competing with EVERYONE for the national recruits.

I'm damn near 40...a Millenial. Our generation barely remembers Notre Dame being good (Rocket, Bettis, Ricky Watters, Tony Rice etc). The brand doesn't hold the same weight with Gen Z.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America

Okay

no you don’t realize the potential for a 3 loss team to be in the top 10 at playoff time. It can happen and it’s likely to happen to a big ten team, Ohio state most likely.

Selena

Pro
Daps
F Notre LAME. That's what the hell they get :pacspit:

And F MichiCANT too while we at it. :pacspit::pacspit:

premier58

All Star
Daps
Yeah I went when our qb Chandler Harnish got drafted as Mr Irrelevant, pretty sure we went to the orange bowl around then
Yea you guys had big time notoriety for a minute. You had a big article back then, when that was huge!! I think it was in SI or Sporting News.