Lonzo Ball will undergo a third surgery on his left knee that is expected to cost him most, if not all, of the 2023-24 season

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
How we calling Stephen A a clown when Lonzo literally isn’t playing another year

As a Bulls fan I know he had to ice his legs once the camera stopped rolling
:gucci: Stephen said he couldn’t get up from. A sitting position , aka just saying anything because he has a little power in the media , that shyt ain’t cool :heh: nikka working for espn is not like the coli , have some media integrity and keep that shyt real , he doesn’t have to lie

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Do these “reporters” ever actually have inside info :mjlol:

From someone I know with the Wizards, Stephen A. and WOJ have a direct line to Ted Leonsis. So he does have sources at varying levels across the leagues with agents, players, executives and owners.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From someone I know with the Wizards, Stephen A. and WOJ have a direct line to Ted Leonsis. So he does have sources at varying levels across the leagues with agents, players, executives and owners.
I still can’t see how he has ties to current players who are established

Most of his sources gotta be owners, retired players & guys who are almost done. He pulls too much bs

Genome

Pro
Supporter
Daps
I feel guys just got to know when to hang it up. Like Michael dikkerson, Brandon Roy, Greg Oden.

It sucks but it is what it is. At least he got a big contract. :yeshrug:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Besides pg what podcast he’s been on, and when did the players with podcast represent all of them.
Durant, Draymond, All The Smoke, Old Man in the Tree, The Pivot, etc etc.
They all talk to SAS, whether its to talk trash or clear things up but they do fukk with him. Even In that PG interview he talked about how Kyrie came up to him to squash the beef with his dad and about Paul talking to him behind the scenes. Carmelo telling him to call him before he reports something that might not be true.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
And he wonders why the players don't fukk with him, can't stand him

la-lakers-sign-lonzo-ball-wide.gif