‘Longlegs’ (dir. by Oz Perkins) | Maika Monroe & Nicolas Cage | NEON [7/12]

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

At the point where a lot of these social media reactions blend together. But I also found the below to be wildly accurate, lol.

Seriously can’t wait until this shyt is out because I have no clue who’s actually being genuine with their critiques and who’s over-exaggerating for clout.

Gots my ticket tho. :thumbsup:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
At the point where a lot of these social media reactions blend together. But I also found the below to be wildly accurate, lol.

Seriously can’t wait until this shyt is out because I have no clue who’s actually being genuine with their critiques and who’s over-exaggerating for clout.

Gots my ticket tho. :thumbsup:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
UKVu0t8.gif

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Have yet to watch one trailer the premise and Cage had me all in from jump. Love me catch a serial killer type film or series:blessed::blessed::blessed:

You could've watched the first 5 trailers and still not know anything. :mjlol:

The marketing for this has been GOAT tier. The two latest trailers were a lot more coherent but all the ones before that were just audio files and/or weird quotes over random creepy imagery.

And they haven't shown Cage at all. You see parts of him a couple times but aside from that he's not in the trailers at all. You just hear him saying crazy sh*t.

Fred.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You could've watched the first 5 trailers and still not know anything. :mjlol:

The marketing for this has been GOAT tier. The two latest trailers were a lot more coherent but all the ones before that were just audio files and/or weird quotes over random creepy imagery.

And they haven't shown Cage at all. You see parts of him a couple times but aside from that he's not in the trailers at all. You just hear him saying crazy sh*t.

Fred.

I saw the original teaser and was sold. Refused to watch any trailers. Got spoiled during the quiet place movie showing the trailer and I still can’t figure out what this movie is really about or what it’s going to play into… but… I AM SOLD! :dame: