Long Kiss Goodnight Is The Most Disrespectful COLD Hearted Diss Ever

Daps
Reppin
SouthsideQueens
Yes he told him to kill him while they were in LA NOT Las Vegas. You're not really bright so I can understand your slow thinking process.

Keep trying tho.

nikka it didnt matter where it was , puffy didnt care where it was either

they was gonna kill pac n suge no matter what , it was a on sight

and puffy paid em 4 the deed ,

fakkit ass westcoast ngga

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
nikka it didnt matter where it was , puffy didnt care where it was either

they was gonna kill pac n suge no matter what , it was a on sight

and puffy paid em 4 the deed ,

fakkit ass westcoast ngga

"Order: an authoritative command, direction, or instruction."

Puffy never gave any orders that night it was Keffe D. Suge gave orders to Poochie.

I got to go to work but in the mean time, give me your address and i'll send a dictionary to you, i'll even pay the shipping costs.

:umad:

Daps
Reppin
SouthsideQueens
"Order: an authoritative command, direction, or instruction."

Puffy never gave any orders that night it was Keffe D. Suge gave orders to Poochie.

I got to go to work but in the mean time, give me your address and i'll send a dictionary to you, i'll even pay the shipping costs.

:umad:

u trollin me now LOL

Pac stans r so gay especially when u pull they card :heh:

Barry Sanders

Barry>>>
Daps
Reppin
Silverdome
long kiss goodnight was about Nas

he mentions Nas' daughter in the song

shyt is hilarious cause Biggie fat ass dead and Nas and Destiny still breathing

Lil’ Cease That was a one-nighter. That was about ’Pac. He had some shyt at the beginning of that though, nobody heard it, on the reel. We had to change it. It was a little too much. I can’t remember what Big said about him, but it was terrible. It couldn’t make it. He didn’t want to do it. He had some fire. But he didn’t want to make it too much. He just wanted to address it and to let nikka know, “I know what’s going on, and I could get wreck if I want to.” Like, “If I really wanted to get on ya nikkas, I could.”

http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2014/03/the-making-of-life-after-death-many-men/24/

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Lil’ Cease That was a one-nighter. That was about ’Pac. He had some shyt at the beginning of that though, nobody heard it, on the reel. We had to change it. It was a little too much. I can’t remember what Big said about him, but it was terrible. It couldn’t make it. He didn’t want to do it. He had some fire. But he didn’t want to make it too much. He just wanted to address it and to let nikka know, “I know what’s going on, and I could get wreck if I want to.” Like, “If I really wanted to get on ya nikkas, I could.”

http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2014/03/the-making-of-life-after-death-many-men/24/
:ehh:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All I got to say about this situation because it's been debated for 19 years and I'm sick of it...

That's why I fukked yo bytch yo fat muthafukka game over before it even begin...see you cats gotta understand this wasn't the internet age that Hit Em Up came outta nowhere and fukk the rap game up.
tumblr_l6f1vg8dgL1qcfba3o1_400.gif