Long Kiss Goodnight Is The Most Disrespectful COLD Hearted Diss Ever

Death6six6

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:sas1: HIT EM UP MAKES YALL:umad: IT WAS SO :demonic: THAT ETHER WILL BURN FOREVER

hqdefault.jpg
OR
5-2-Amir-Muhammad.jpg
EITHER WAY:lawd::salute:

images
:win:

Daps
:sas1: HIT EM UP MAKES YALL:umad: IT WAS SO :demonic: THAT ETHER WILL BURN FOREVER

hqdefault.jpg
OR
5-2-Amir-Muhammad.jpg
EITHER WAY:lawd::salute:

images
:win:
"breaking news, suge knight been getting shot, been in and out of jail since '96, lost his entire label, lost alot of his good friends, associates, including death row members and associates, and has been takin continuous L's since '96" :russ::russ::umad:stans are furious :pachaha::dead:

Daps
Reppin
SouthsideQueens
first of all, you got the wrong dudes picture up there :ufdup:second, bad boy took one casualty. how many did death row take? ask suge about what happened to jake robles in '95 :sas1: also ask about the death of his whole entire label itself :dead:(RIP 1991-1996 :sadcam:)
2Pac_1996_shooting_suspects.jpeg
and lets not forget :takedat: either. btw orlando and deandre smith are the only ones dead. deandre smith died of obesity and its documented:umad:

Real shyt right here :salute:

Death6six6

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif
hahahahhaah NIKKKAS IS FURIOUS,2PAC=GOAT ,BIG = PIG!!!!!! The Only Reason Piggie is ever mentioned is because of Pac, case in point this thread, matter fact all ur threads:mjlol::russ::camby:

:banderas:

Daps
giphy.gif
hahahahhaah NIKKKAS IS FURIOUS,2PAC=GOAT ,BIG = PIG!!!!!! The Only Reason Piggie is ever mentioned is because of Pac, case in point this thread, matter fact all ur threads:mjlol::russ::camby:

:banderas:
wait hold up. i thought it was "peace out" like 40 min ago? :russ::mjlol::dead: nikka came back for more. was insecure about that sonning from earlier :whew::banderas:you cant call anyone else furious when you came back to

reply more than half an hour later cause of how insecure you felt about failing to sucessfilly fulfill your troll and stan duties :heh::dead: just give up breh :bryan::umad:
anigif_enhanced-8564-1401234384-5.gif

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
@TheRealBlackJesus

nikka is keeping his alts on deck :mjlol:

And Biggie is dead which makes all that trash talking against a dead Pac even more funny.

"You're bleeding lovely with your spirit above me"
"You rest where the worms in the weak be"

You too BIG :mjlol:

And let's not forget his song "You're nobody until somebody kills you" :dead:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Biggie stans still losing tho. In the last 10 years Pac got a hologram, GOAT cover on XXL Mag, a Hollywood star (later this year), had the Boston arena yelling out his name in a Celtics game, had the Kremlin saying Pac is one of the only things that interest them about America, and in Feb he's getting honoured by the Grammy Museum Exhibit. What about Biggie? Nothing.

Biggie stans can't make a thread without referencing Pac, and it won't go past 5 pages. That's why Biggie stans are so insecure. :mjlol:

'Lando

"My team in the marine-blue, Six Coupe"
Daps
Reppin
SSC :troll:
@TheRealBlackJesus

nikka is keeping his alts on deck :mjlol:

And Biggie is dead which makes all that trash talking against a dead Pac even more funny.

"You're bleeding lovely with your spirit above me"
"You rest where the worms in the weak be"

You too BIG :mjlol:

And let's not forget his song "You're nobody until somebody kills you" :dead:
:dahell: thats twice now that you accuse me of using an alt just because someone agrees with alot of the same things i agree with :mjlol:the funny thing breh, is that this actually isnt me :mjlol:. i decided to sit this one out. knew it would be intense, and it was :whew: