LOL why aint nobody tell me the fgc turned into the wwe

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
The FGC has always been full of outcast.

It use to be thugs, hoodlums and shady folks back in the 80's and 90's
. Then arcade died it still has alot of old heads in it and a lot of the weird stuff still has carried over. You now have more social outcast, sexual deviants and awkward dudes and chicks, misfits and trolls.

I miss when it was rugged but hey everything changes.

Only a handful of players can live good off SF. The rest pretty much are making just making it, but hey they are traveling the world, doing events and doing what they love and are passionate about.

Can't knock that at all.

That's wasn't the FGC. Those were just nikkas banging on the arcade cabinet and smacking anyone who wanted to play up. FGC aka pros always been full of nerds and japs

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
:mjlol: my nikka i kno u aint talkn..i seen yo pics..ol jayz lip having ass nikka:mjlol:...camel face ass nikka..bet ill pull yo ugly ass babymoms to.RUN UP:lolbron:
:lolbron::mjlol: What pictures u seen of me??? I laterally look nothin like jayZ. U wouldn't pull no bytch I fukked looking like mannie fresh twin sister

:lolbron: nikka took down his pic

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Krone finished top of his pool and going to the next playoffs, while Brad went like 1-7 and got.eliminated. :yeshrug: