LOL why aint nobody tell me the fgc turned into the wwe

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
I mean that one nikka is fat with a ponytail and a soccer jersey:mjlol:Nuff said.

Looks like one of them anime/magna jap culture loving negroes:hhh:

lol i feel you but that aint a soccer jersey breh, its his sponsored team jersey with his own name printed on the back, his team is EG which means he makes money.....

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The FGC has always been full of outcast.

It use to be thugs, hoodlums and shady folks back in the 80's and 90's. Then arcade died it still has alot of old heads in it and a lot of the weird stuff still has carried over. You now have more social outcast, sexual deviants and awkward dudes and chicks, misfits and trolls.

I miss when it was rugged but hey everything changes.

Only a handful of players can live good off SF. The rest pretty much are making just making it, but hey they are traveling the world, doing events and doing what they love and are passionate about.

Can't knock that at all.

benjamin

Veteran
Daps

It use to be thugs, hoodlums and shady folks back in the 80's and 90's. Then arcade died and not its a still has alot of old heads in it but alot of the weird stuff still has carried over. Instead now you have social outcast and awkward dudes and chicks, misfits and trolls.

Only a handful of players can live good off SF. The rest pretty much are making just making it, but hey they are traveling the world, during events and doing what they love and are passionate about.

Can't knock that at all.

Lol yea i remember the 90s when nikkas use to get mobbed on and jumped after a tourney..hood nikkas scaring all the herbs away..if youtube was around back in 99-2003 we would have some real fukkery moments on tape beliee dat:birdman:

Today the fgc organizers dont play that..throw a punch and your barred and banned for life..dont noooobody want that strife :whoa:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Damn these leagues really have come up like that? :ohhh: Got the Sportscenter/TNT studio and everything :ohhh: Production and vid quality is awesome

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
Krone gotta realize the shyt is a popularity contest. Dude might be socially awkward, who knows. But people not fukking with him because more popular players hate him. He gonna have to get his peers respect with success. Place in top 8 regularly, beat top 20 players, win occasional major, etc.

Lol I don't know if Group D was really up there to dikk ride KBrad but that shyt petty as fukk. The reverse jinx tho :mjlol:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps

It use to be thugs, hoodlums and shady folks back in the 80's and 90's. Then arcade died it still has alot of old heads in it and a lot of the weird stuff still has carried over. You now have more social outcast, sexual deviants and awkward dudes and chicks, misfits and trolls.

Only a handful of players can live good off SF. The rest pretty much are making just making it, but hey they are traveling the world, doing events and doing what they love and are passionate about.

Can't knock that at all.

I miss those days:wow:Gathering around a MvC booth and talking shyt was part of my upbringing.