LOL @ this bum @ss, b1tch @ss n!gga Twan83 banning me from tinychat for countin money

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
then ban them nikkaS breh. THEM nikkaS CAME @ me. ALl I was doing was sitting there counting money. putting c-notes in the webcam thats bannable? and nikka why you tryna act like you aint see them racks?:dahell:

what part of i wasnt paying attention u not get i was dealing with my kid at that time

look man i got pmed by both of them when i came back so i went too see whats up and i said CHILL to both and both of u kept going at it

so i banned u like for 5 mins thats it

them other dudes i dont know what ur talking bout cuz i probably wasnt at my computer at that time or i would of banned them too

happy for u getting a job and all but u could of just pm'ed me bout whats up instead of making a damn thread

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
what part of i wasnt paying attention u not get i was dealing with my kid at that time

look man i got pmed by both of them when i came back so i went too see whats up and i said CHILL to both and both of u kept going at it

so i banned u like for 5 mins thats it

them other dudes i dont know what ur talking bout cuz i probably wasnt at my computer at that time or i would of banned them too

happy for u getting a job and all but u could of just pm'ed me bout whats up instead of making a damn thread

alrite its cool breh i aint kno.