LOL @ this bum @ss, b1tch @ss n!gga Twan83 banning me from tinychat for countin money

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
nikka you put hoes 2 sleep:snooze: nikka you need a character transplant. do you have friends irl cause you a boring ass nikka? were you that hurt by bands fam? if you get on ur grind you could get you some money too...i aint had job since 2011 it aint that hard breh:smugfavre:

i dont care bout ur damn money nor was i paying that much attention too it

ya i put them sleep like J.HOLIDAY BED :win:

i got money so i aint worried, i got that good medical benefits too so u dont know what i truly have

like i said keep my name out ur mouth

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
was he countin stacks ?

probably so but thats not y i banned his ass. him and mist over their arguing and shyt while that hawaiin chic was trying to put out more pics and said she wouldnt cuz

THESE 2 GROWN ASS FOOLS SOUND CHILDISH

the other female left cuz of that shyt too.

so i told em to chill out so the other guys can eat they didnt so I BANNED THEM
for like 5 mins

HIS SENSITIVE ASS CRYING BOUT IT

and speaking of which if ur that same guy who is a virgin that i try to give advice y I CAN SEE Y U ARE ONE over there bytching bout no girl want u and shyt

U HAD 2 FEMALES THEIR U COULD OF GOTTEN AT BUT U OVER THERE ARGUING WITH MIST OVER GOD KNOWS WHAT

GET UR ACT AND shyt TOGETHER and then maybe U MIGHT GET SOME FOR ONCE IN UR LIFE INSTEAD OF USING UR DAMN HANDS

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
@twan83 :russ: that nikka dont wanna answer this question. was i counting stacks @twan83 i aint have like 3 bands in all hundreds??? the ppl wanna kno?

i just said probably so i wasnt paying u attention like that i was doing other stuff

ur money has no effect on mines i have money so i aint worried

Last edited by a moderator:

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
probably so but thats not y i banned his ass. him and mist over their arguing and shyt while that hawaiin chic was trying to put out more pics and said she wouldnt cuz

THESE 2 GROWN ASS FOOLS SOUND CHILDISH

the other female left cuz of that shyt too.

so i told em to chill out so the other guys can eat they didnt so I BANNED THEM
for like 5 mins

HIS SENSITIVE ASS CRYING BOUT IT

and speaking of which if ur that same guy who is a virgin that i try to give advice y I CAN SEE Y U ARE ONE over there bytching bout no girl want u and shyt

U HAD 2 FEMALES THEIR U COULD OF GOTTEN AT BUT U OVER THERE ARGUING WITH MIST OVER GOD KNOWS WHAT

GET UR ACT AND shyt TOGETHER and then maybe U MIGHT GET SOME FOR ONCE IN UR LIFE INSTEAD OF USING UR DAMN HANDS

then ban them nikkaS breh. THEM nikkaS CAME @ me. ALl I was doing was sitting there counting money. putting c-notes in the webcam thats bannable? and nikka why you tryna act like you aint see them racks?:dahell:

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
insecure ass nikkas trying to impress strangers in chatrooms by countin their rent money on a webcam. it dont get much lower than this :snoop:

3 thousand dollar rent breh??? really :comeon: nikka i dont pay no bills. i still live at home. all MY money is MY money.