LOL @ this bum @ss, b1tch @ss n!gga Twan83 banning me from tinychat for countin money

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
you just commited suicide on these e-streets nikka :umad: I out shined you in ur own tinychat room? you couldnt take it anymore? why you ban me 4 fam? why'd you get so sensitive that wasnt even no more than 2500-3k (aka my play money). i didnt cam up until I seen the room was dead as fukk. The room was mad boring so i try to bring entertainment to help traffic to ur fukk chat room. I aint even have no problems with you up until that p*ssy move you pulled. so from now on its :pacspit: @twan83, and i beat yo motherfukkin ass nikka and fukk yo tinychat room nikka. tbh i dont even know why they modded you boring as fukk cuz at least nikkas like brokewave bring entertainment when he get on the mic. nikka yo boring ass get on cam and do nothing but exist that shyt be like watching animal planet without the narration shyt could be a show about watching a broke ass nikka in his natural impoverished environment. That's just real talk and that was my tennis shoe money and you look too old to be up at 2 in the am on internet chat bytch nikka.

Last edited by a moderator:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
you just commited suicide on these e-streets nikka :umad: I out shined you in ur own tinychat room? you couldnt take it anymore? why you ban me 4 fam? why'd you get so sensitive that wasnt even no more than 2500-3k (aka my play money). i didnt cam up until I seen the room was dead as fukk. The room was mad boring so i try to bring entertainment to help traffic to ur fukk chat room. I aint even have no problems with you up until that p*ssy move you pulled. so from now on its :pacspit: @twan83, and i beat yo motherfukkin ass nikka and fukk yo tinychat room nikka. tbh i dont even know why they modded you boring as fukk cuz at least nikkas like brokewave bring entertainment when he get on the mic. nikka yo boring ass get on cam and do nothing but exist that shyt be like watching animal planet without the narration shyt could be a show about watching a broke ass nikka in his natural impoverished environment. That's just real talk and that was my tennis shoe money and you look too old to be up at 2 in the am on internet chat bytch nikka.

:dwillhuh:

please note that the-coli.com has no affiliation with those faggy faq filled chat rooms and that no one on here cares about any of this shyt.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
:dwillhuh:

please note that the-coli.com has no affiliation with those faggy faq filled chat rooms and that no one on here cares about any of this shyt.

true breh:snoop: but i had to let the world know that @twan83 is a crab ass nikka, who look like a broke rapper who never made it. i dont even see how this nikka get bytches (if he does get bytches:upsetfavre:) nikka got the personality of a cactus. i felt like putting my laptop in the oven when this nikka was on cam sitting there like a statue...the nikka mad boring.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

u really wanna go their :smugfavre:

cuz
:ufdup:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
true breh:snoop: but i had to let the world know that @twan83 is a crab ass nikka, who look like a broke rapper who never made it. i dont even see how this nikka get bytches (if he does get bytches:upsetfavre:) nikka got the personality of a cactus. i felt like putting my laptop in the oven when this nikka was on cam sitting there like a statue...the nikka mad boring.

post a picture of your cash money

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
and the nikka's a san antonio spurs fan:snoop: so you no this nikka is boring as fukk/has no personality.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
lets set the record straight

1. not my chat room im a mod its jack
2. sit ur sensitive ass down like u gonna do something
3. i ban ur ass and mist ass for like 5 mins cuz i told yall too chill for a reason.
4. u were warned and u didnt listen
5. u guys wanted more females and they came in and u and mist were fukking up the vibe. how do i know cuz they pm asking me wtf is going on i didnt come here too hear 2 grown ass man bytching
6. too keep em in their I BANNED U FOR A REASON SO STFU
7. the room is for chilling and listen too music u can fukk around and beef for a lil bit but when we tell u too chill U LISTEN OR GTFO
8. u so worried bout me when u need to worry bout ur damn self and get ur shyt together
9. if u had a issue u could of just pm'd me and i would of explained the it too you
10. RE-READ MY STEPS SO U CAN UNDERSTAND IT BETTER

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Lol this nikka got mad cause breh was counting money.. ole bitter ass nikka.

And he a spurs fan .

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
u really wanna go their :smugfavre:

cuz
:ufdup:

nikka you put hoes 2 sleep:snooze: nikka you need a character transplant. do you have friends irl cause you a boring ass nikka? were you that hurt by bands fam? if you get on ur grind you could get you some money too...i aint had job since 2011 it aint that hard breh:smugfavre:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
lets set the record straight

1. not my chat room im a mod its jack
2. sit ur sensitive ass down like u gonna do something
3. i ban ur ass and mist ass for like 5 mins cuz i told yall too chill for a reason.
4. u were warned and u didnt listen
5. u guys wanted more females and they came in and u and mist were fukking up the vibe. how do i know cuz they pm asking me wtf is going on i didnt come here too hear 2 grown ass man bytching
6. too keep em in their I BANNED U FOR A REASON SO STFU
7. the room is for chilling and listen too music u can fukk around and beef for a lil bit but when we tell u too chill U LISTEN OR GTFO
8. u so worried bout me when u need to worry bout ur damn self and get ur shyt together
9. if u had a issue u could of just pm'd me and i would of explained the it too you
10. RE-READ MY STEPS SO U CAN UNDERSTAND IT BETTER

was he countin stacks on cam or is he bullshyttin?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
and the nikka's a san antonio spurs fan:snoop: so you no this nikka is boring as fukk/has no personality.

wow im a spurs fan and im boring as fukk with no personality

but u took the time to make a thread bout me

i feel honored though :umad: