LOL @ ppl cutting up their Livestrong bracelets

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
:heh:

Calling it "Liestrong"

BAqwfPkCYAApwp9.jpg

I mean at the end of the day, the dude still had cancer and still competed in those races. He may have had help, but that's still moer than these out of shape unfit people bashing him are making effort to do.

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
I will say this again. All of them were on something, you wouldn't have a chance to win if you weren't. Also just cause you're on it doesn't make you automatically win 7 TDFs.

People are naive.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If all it took were some HGH to be Hall of Famer caliber, I`d be pitching on Opening Day at Citi Field.

Daps
I will say this again. All of them were on something, you wouldn't have a chance to win if you weren't. Also just cause you're on it doesn't make you automatically win 7 TDFs.

People are naive.

I agree with this.

Everyone else juiced up so they were all on a even playing field and he still won!

The person who juiced up and came say 3rd isn't being abused like this.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Mike Golic made a strong point today. It wasn't the lie that was the most damaging, just the aftermath of everything he did to deny it. He went pretty far to make people look bad that tried to oust him. Sure, maybe they should have minded their own damn business and took a few Gs to keep quiet, but damn at how Swagger Lance put that "wasn't me" :hmm: on nikkas :laugh:

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
Also he made hundreds of millions for cancer research and that is better than any race won, steroids taken, etc. Yea you can argue it was all based on a false image but the fact stands he helped raise all that money for a great cause.

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
I would ask my white co-worker, who defended this douchebag to the end: How in the hell everybody around Lance were taking PED's and he was dusting they ass.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Mike Golic made a strong point today. It wasn't the lie that was the most damaging, just the aftermath of everything he did to deny it. He went pretty far to make people look bad that tried to oust him. Sure, maybe they should have minded their own damn business and took a few Gs to keep quiet, but damn at how Swagger Lance put that "wasn't me" :hmm: on nikkas :laugh:

Mike and Mike was unbearable today, the way they tried to say everybody was on it, knowing damn well when the show was on a brother's foot in a drug infested sport they beat Barry from pillar to post

Now Armstrong is Robin Hood :shaq2:, if he lied all those years about roids, what makes he didn't lie about his cancer, or at least the seriousness of his condition, but it's but but but regarding this:pacspit: