LOL @ people using Trump to springboard their fake militancy

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
This been a growing trend all over social media and TV. shyt is so obvious and corny as fukk :mjlol:

nikkas not actively trying to improve or support Black empowerment thinking just saying "fukk Trump!" is doing their part. Then be like Whew my conscious is clear :whew:

Donald Trump's evil ways are basically synonymous with Hitler at this point. So you're not winning any cool points talking shyt about him
It's basically like shouting out, "I hate Hitler!!!!!!!"

How about we actually grow our Black economic power structure and education/skills in our community so we can make the CACs who support Trump powerless :ohhh:

Fake Black militant responses would be like

giphy.gif

"fukk that, I rather be a Social media activist and wear #BlackLivesMatter tee shirts"

Daps
Trump is an easy target for bourgeois militants. You won't ever see these people go on CNN or MSNBC and talk about the many mundane forms of white supremacy that are no less insidious than what Trump embodies. That's why you will never see someone like Tariq invited on CNN. The minute he starts talking about "suspected white supremacists," those supposed journalists in the "liberal" media will go :whoa:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
The easiest, most effective thing you can do is vote Trump out

Vote all Repubs out every election you're allowed

I know its questionable whether voting actually counts, but in case it does, we should do it at the max level

Voting does not stop the other plans you have, so if you have something better in process then carry on. And vote

This is deadly serious

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
authority in general needs to be challenged more

from police to business owners, local government councils, entrepreneurs etc

the bosses of the world need to sweat with uncertainty for a change

we need more disruption

we need less civility for those with the means/economic stronghold and neglect their fellow man, woman, child etc.

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
nikkas not actively trying to improve or support Black empowerment thinking just saying "fukk Trump!" is doing their part. Then be like Whew my conscious is clear :whew:

So...you gon' name some names? I'll go first; Lebron James.

Not a peep pre-2016 on anything that wasn't a headline issue that most people were already on (ie Trayvon being killed by Zimmerman).

Most of the "woke" stuff he says is about Trump. I'll give him the "I Can't Breath" shirts. That was bold.

Daps
Trump is an easy target for bourgeois militants. You won't ever see these people go on CNN or MSNBC and talk about the many mundane forms of white supremacy that are no less insidious than what Trump embodies. That's why you will never see someone like Tariq invited on CNN. The minute he starts talking about "suspected white supremacists," those supposed journalists in the "liberal" media will go :whoa:
:dahell: Tariq been on CNN as pundit and I'm sure he will be again. His whole segment was someone trying to discredit/debate him on his use of the term "race soldiers". And it didn't end badly.

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

This true breh,
Saying Fukk Trump is easy and means nothing at this point, calling out the hidden racist power structure actually means putting your own future and prosperity on the line and no one is willing to do that. Closest I have seen is the movie get out showcasing the true nature of rich white liberals but even they were forced to fall back..

At the end of the day it is all about protecting the LGBT movement everyone else just a useful ally and lap dog.

King Frost

Stay Frosty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North Pole
This is a war between christians (republican, pro trumpers, middle class conservatives) & zionist j*ws (media) and the j*ws are using feminists, blacks, homosexuals, trannys, illegal immigrants to fight it with little or no compensation.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
The easiest, most effective thing you can do is vote Trump out

Vote all Repubs out every election you're allowed

I know its questionable whether voting actually counts, but in case it does, we should do it at the max level

Voting does not stop the other plans you have, so if you have something better in process then carry on. And vote

This is deadly serious

So..... vote ourselves out of oppression? :ohhh: