LOL at this cuddle joint they got in Tokyo, Japan

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Any of these jap bytches phat tho? :mjpls:

Yes..I was in SF about to go back to Oakland a month ago when I saw a Japanese tourist bytch waiting on the cable car..she was skinny thick with hella ass wearing leapord print spandex..she was with a guy and another girl so I couldn't holler. But she was bouncing up and down grabbing this pole at the cable car line..I was standing there for 5 minutes watching her..I tried to take some pics but I have a shytty metro phone so the pics didnt come out good..if I had my ipad I would of filmed her and posted it on the coli..

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Yes..I was in SF about to go back to Oakland a month ago when I saw a Japanese tourist bytch waiting on the cable car..she was skinny thick with hella ass wearing leapord print spandex..she was with a guy and another girl so I couldn't holler. But she was bouncing up and down grabbing this pole at the cable car line..I was standing there for 5 minutes watching her..I tried to take some pics but I have a shytty metro phone so the pics didnt come out good..if I had my ipad I would of filmed her and posted it on the coli..

dat peeping tom life :whoo:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
dat peeping tom life :whoo:

If you seen this girl you woulda been peeping to..I go to SF almost every week and I see bad bytches, but not like what I saw that day..she wasnt some bad bytch that thought she was a bad bytch..just a regular Japanese girl with hella ass...good Gawd I'm getting the shivers thinking about it

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
If you seen this girl you woulda been peeping to..I go to SF almost every week and I see bad bytches, but not like what I saw that day..she wasnt some bad bytch that thought she was a bad bytch..just a regular Japanese girl with hella ass...good Gawd I'm getting the shivers thinking about it

This is all vital information, Japan might be a move to make...:datazz:

Or at least the Bay. :yeshrug:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

coleman_wtf.gif