LOL at this cuddle joint they got in Tokyo, Japan

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't exactly find this weird, I think that for one there's men everywhere who are lacking communication with women, if everyone was smashing dimes and riding in Bugatti coupes then we wouldn't have a thread called "gems dealing with women". I think what it comes down to is the Japanese being perhaps more accepting of their needs and not afraid to pay for them as long as they're met?

I'm not sure, but there's p*ssy men all over the world, it's not just exclusive to Japan.

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
Japan's manhood ain't recovered from the war, they're all a buncha simps now

japan-then-and-now.jpg

Forget japan, i think MANKIND itself hasn't recovered since WWII. Feminism, technology and the media are all to blame.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
One of my homies from Japan told me dudes are straight pussies out there. There's alotta lonely simp ass dudes like him out there paying for stupid ass shyt cuz they can't get women (Schoolgirls used to sell their used panties to these nikkas :scusthov: ).They rarely approach women, and if they gotta girl you can check her out and talk to her while dude is right there and he won't do shyt.
Nigerian dudes out there eating Breh ... Them dudes be actin like they from the states and get mad play lol:russ:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Nigerian dudes out there eating Breh ... Them dudes be actin like they from the states and get mad play lol:russ:
Met a Japanese club owner who told me there's a section in Japan(I think its in the city of Tokyo) that's obsessed with hip-hop culture. They get cornrows, tans to get darker and shyt. You know when nikkas in the military go over there they be eating

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
One of my homies from Japan told me dudes are straight pussies out there. There's alotta lonely simp ass dudes like him out there paying for stupid ass shyt cuz they can't get women (Schoolgirls used to sell their used panties to these nikkas :scusthov: ).They rarely approach women, and if they gotta girl you can check her out and talk to her while dude is right there and he won't do shyt.
Well i know where my next holiday will be :ahh: