LOL at this cuddle joint they got in Tokyo, Japan

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
:snoop: Just go to a fukking rave and jump into a cuddle puddle there. shyt is cash and you'll probably end up smashing one or two chicks if you play your cards right. :ahh:

The more I write the more it seriously starts to piss me off. REALLY?? $13 dollars for a fukking hug? I know that shyt is expensive in Tokyo but this is some bullshyt.

kickz

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Japan's manhood ain't recovered from the war, they're all a buncha simps now

japan-then-and-now.jpg

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
One of my homies from Japan told me dudes are straight pussies out there. There's alotta lonely simp ass dudes like him out there paying for stupid ass shyt cuz they can't get women (Schoolgirls used to sell their used panties to these nikkas :scusthov: ).They rarely approach women, and if they gotta girl you can check her out and talk to her while dude is right there and he won't do shyt.

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
No wonder male suicide rate in Japan is fukkin' ridiculous; Lonely hearted ass muhfukkas boy, I swear :why:

This reminds mind of those nap lounges that they have in here in the states; People can make a business out of anything :pachaha:

Damn, I thought we had bad, shyt. :pachaha:

Geek

Pro
Daps
They have these "Host Cafes" for both males and females. I saw a pretty depressing documentary on the Male host.

On another note they also have Cat Cafes where you can pay to hang out with cats.