Log off and read a book

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Sun is shining and the weather is sweet...Make you wanna move your ass outside and read.

Really is something else being in public places, soaking rays, turning pages. Feels amazing and the ladies pick up on your vibe as they slide through trying to get in your view or use what you're reading as a pretext to start speaking.

Win/win.

full

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Sun is shining and the weather is sweet...Make you wanna move your ass outside and read.

Really is something else being in public places, soaking rays, turning pages. Feels amazing and the ladies pick up on your vibe as they slide through trying to get in your view or use what you're reading as a pretext to start speaking.

Win/win.

full
This.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Some quick tips for my people if you're struggling getting into this:

Pick a slim volume on something that interests you.

Check the reviews to make sure you're getting that uncut raw, no point wasting your attention on anything less than the best.

Set a target of reading 5 pages every day. No matter what happens. No sleep till you read those 5. Make it happen.

Profit. Rinse and repeat.

A lot of people find the concentration aspect hard to grasp, especially as the net has fractured most peoples attention spans but the mind is like a muscle. The more you train it the stronger it gets which brings more benefits to other aspects in life.

Soon it all becomes very addictive because you're learning something new every day at your own pace with your own motivation for your own gain. Harlem style, we don't have no bosses over here. if you ain't reading might as well call ignorance daddy.

If you want to increase what you learn turn around and tell someone later, kick knowledge but in your own words. It increases recall by upto 80% and you sprinkle seeds of wisdom inside someone elses dome.

Each one, teach one.

Dreamchaser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The best book I've read in the last year or two is Bad Blood: Secrets and Lies of a Silicon Valley Startup, the book was a page turner finished it in 4 or 5 days.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I’m actually reading the same book Gucci read in prison that he said changed his life:ehh:

I also ordered two more books that talk about the habits of successful people

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
I’m actually reading the same book Gucci read in prison that he said changed his life:ehh:

I also ordered two more books that talk about the habits of successful people
Please hallow us with the names of these bounteous books, thanks in advance.