Log off and read a book

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
any book recommendations?

A better question is "What do I want to learn about?" and then take it from there. Peep the reviews, check the alternatives, pick one then just read breh. You can only win by asking yourself "What do I want to learn about?".

That way you're developing your own interests and strengths instead of going off what others say.

Don't get me wrong as there are loads of dope recommendations out there and many great books but part of this all is connecting with yourself, listening to what you want to learn and then chipping away at the ignorance you've carried so long, one page at a time and it all starts with a simple question:

"What do I want to learn about?"

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
One can do both. I read about 40-50 books per year I would say but best way I can put it is that social media and the coli bring me other information and fukkery. But I do have periods were I spend to much time online.

Also for the brehs who want to read but don't feel like going into those 300 page novels, poetry can be an option. Or short stories.

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
Just picked up a few classics
34ybotc.jpg

2CT

Event Staff Only
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
A better question is "What do I want to learn about?" and then take it from there. Peep the reviews, check the alternatives, pick one then just read breh. You can only win by asking yourself "What do I want to learn about?".

That way you're developing your own interests and strengths instead of going off what others say.

Don't get me wrong as there are loads of dope recommendations out there and many great books but part of this all is connecting with yourself, listening to what you want to learn and then chipping away at the ignorance you've carried so long, one page at a time and it all starts with a simple question:

"What do I want to learn about?"

:ehh: i can dig that