Locke and Key on Netflix (trailer)

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
On episode 9 right now. This show is pretty good, could use a bigger budget for next season though. The actor who plays Bode pisses me off smh. Also, why in the hell did they let Ellie leave the house with the key to the crown of shadows knowing lucas was at the crib waiting for her and that key???:mindblown:

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
My girl and I been watching this, and i have searched for this thread just to say....... The decision making in this show is horrible . All of the characters makes some the dumbest decisions I have seen in a show .

This
Me and my girl be cursing the fukk outta these characters
Soooooooo we gone walk smooth past the fact dodge a pedo :sitdown:
This would be better r rated though not even for sex but to make it scarier because this shyt has potential
I'm hoping they don't kill rufus because his mom bs:francis:

Made Man

All Star
Daps
On episode 9 right now. This show is pretty good, could use a bigger budget for next season though. The actor who plays Bode pisses me off smh. Also, why in the hell did they let Ellie leave the house with the key to the crown of shadows knowing lucas was at the crib waiting for her and that key???:mindblown:
Exactly , that was the tipping point for me. Idk if I can watch another season if there is one.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
My girl and I been watching this, and i have searched for this thread just to say....... The decision making in this show is horrible . All of the characters makes some the dumbest decisions I have seen in a show .
I’ve started reading the comics. They’re just so much more well done than the show, the show is still entertaining but they should’ve made this more mature like the comic. They made some baffling decisions diverting from the comics.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Episode 7 I had to cut this shyt off

WOAT decision making I've ever seen in a show

And I watched season 8 of Game Of Thrones:stopitslime:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know how good the comic was, but this show has some of the most illogical, stupid decision making protagonists I've seen in a long time. The premise is pretty interesting, and there's a good story in there somewhere, but they fumbled the ball on this one. I hate incompetency as the reason for plot advancement. Damn near everybody on this show makes asinine decisions for shyt to keep happening. I'm gonna finish it cause I'm so far down this rabbit hole, but this shyt is bad.
THIS

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
My girl and I started this. The girl is annoying and the youngest son is doing shyt that doesn’t make sense on his own.

why is his mom always letting him run around in his own? :mjtf:

I’m only on episode 3 tho. So no spoilers brehs.

Last edited: