Locke and Key on Netflix (trailer)

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Show is an absolute train wreck.

It’s a good premise and starts off ok but it falls off a cliff around episode 5.

:snoop:

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
concept is good. acting is ok, that's holding it back.

kid from prodigy can actually act tho, just not a fan of this role.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
oliveira has crazy sex appeal to me.

shes not super curvy, or anything, she just has it.

felt the same way when I seen her in tall grass.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
The daughter in this TV show is so fukking annoying and insufferable :scust:

at 1st. I thought she was the only well acted role within the family. But now, they just got her doing stupid shyt.

Now she done shown 2 people the keys and even let one of them use the keys. Then the dumb shyt she said to her brother! "Don't ever think about me again" lol horrible

Show does enough to keep me wanting to see what happens next.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Read the comics multiple times. Even listened to the audio play. My opinion based off the first ep.....the show so far, fails to capture the magical feeling of Locke&Key.

But anyways.....I'm not feeling the acting on this. Still gonna watch the rest, cause L&K is one of my favorite comics of all time

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
I don't know how good the comic was, but this show has some of the most illogical, stupid decision making protagonists I've seen in a long time. The premise is pretty interesting, and there's a good story in there somewhere, but they fumbled the ball on this one. I hate incompetency as the reason for plot advancement. Damn near everybody on this show makes asinine decisions for shyt to keep happening. I'm gonna finish it cause I'm so far down this rabbit hole, but this shyt is bad.