Local Hoodrat:Chief Keef is a dead beat dad

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
and this is why youre bias. the mom is bad. keef is too but keef can afford a fulltime nanny or whatever while she cant afford formula.

Its obvious hes not paying child support cause its actually being used for hoodrat support.The system is flawed it needs to stop letting women use men as a come up.You think a 14 year old with 2600 a month is spending it on a baby? its grown women not even doing that. you cant afford to have a kid,then dont or give it to someone who can.

How do you know its going to hoodrat support? How do you know what she's spending it on?
So he should get custody of her, then pass her off to a nanny?.

Seems Im not the only one speaking with a "bias"

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
How do you know its going to hoodrat support? How do you know what she's spending it on?
So he should get custody of her, then pass her off to a nanny?.

Seems Im not the only one speaking with a "bias"

feel free to explain to the coli why the mother who cannot take care of herself without the fathers money should not give the child to the father who can afford round the clock care for the child and take care of himself. The floor is yours.

*sits indian style and listens intently*

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
feel free to explain to the coli why the mother who cannot take care of herself without the fathers money should not give the child to the father who can afford round the clock care for the child and take care of himself. The floor is yours.

*sits indian style and listens intently*

So answer my question with a question? Ok.

TrillSwag

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He already denied this and said its a lie because all my bytches older then me :dead:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
WTF she mean she cant afford to take care of herself? She in high school so all she has to do is take her ass to school and go home.

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
She got that $160 hair snapback,though :mjpls:
2,600 is a bit too much. A lot of adults don't even make that much a month.
Chief Keef ain't a deadbeat. He fukks with Kay Kay a lot, I think he just doesn't want to claim this other kid.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
You lost for thinking I was debating anything:ld:

U asked question I answered. But you run around mines.

Have a good day.

you lost for not knowing this was a debate. i ignored your question cause it was obviously bias to the situation but you want an answer here you go. Here we have a girl saying she cant support herself without keefs money. Is keef her dad too or just the father of the child?

end of the day,if one parent cant put food on the table and the other parent can. We all know where the kid should be. Women love to cry about shyt they cant do without financial support from the man. If thats the case then maybe child rearing aint for you or you figure a way to make do without crying about it or*drum roll* STOP HAVING UNPROTECTED OUT OF WEDLOCK SEX WITH GUYS

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
1. I have a child out of wedlock, with a fully involved dude, who is NOT on child support

2. Ehh

3. What u mean for better or worse? So they should have custody of the child even if they are "worse"?

4. Him having money isn't a good reason, since he always being arrested every week, every week a fight video is dropping on youtube, and he has nikkas he's beefing with photoshopping pics of his daughter hanging from a wall, talking about how she's "next".

So no, there is no good reason for her to be with keef.
:lupe: link please