Local Hoodrat:Chief Keef is a dead beat dad

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
:dahell: The same keef who gets arrested every week?

1. You're biased in this argument

2. He can apparently afford to take care of himself comfortably while she can't

3. His family is very active in his life for better or worse

4. You can't give me a good reason why the baby should stay with her. Yeah keef is a 17 yr old retard but he has the means to have the kid taken care off therefore he wins the battle of babies having babies.

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
1. You're biased in this argument

2. He can apparently afford to take care of himself comfortably while she can't

3. His family is very active in his life for better or worse

4. You can't give me a good reason why the baby should stay with her. Yeah keef is a 17 yr old retard but he has the means to have the kid taken care off therefore he wins the battle of babies having babies.

1.How am I biased?:dahell:

2. Ehh

3. How do you know?

4. Im pretty sure Keefs lawyers aren't idiots. If that's the case, he would have had custody a long time ago.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Well this just shatters my perception of how mature and responsible I thought Cheif Keef was.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Child support, that's shyt he don't like :troll:

Jay-Z-so-so.gif

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
1.How am I biased?:dahell:

2. Ehh

3. How do you know?

4. Im pretty sure Keefs lawyers aren't idiots. If that's the case, he would have had custody a long time ago.

1.you have a child out of wedlock with a dude correct?

2. you know i'm right

3. His mom and grandmother are around him. for better or worse

4. You still aint give me a reason why not.nice try with the deflect :youngsabo:

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
1.you have a child out of wedlock with a dude correct?

2. you know i'm right

3. His mom and grandmother are around him. for better or worse

4. You still aint give me a reason why not.nice try with the deflect :youngsabo:

1. I have a child out of wedlock, with a fully involved dude, who is NOT on child support

2. Ehh

3. What u mean for better or worse? So they should have custody of the child even if they are "worse"?

4. Him having money isn't a good reason, since he always being arrested every week, every week a fight video is dropping on youtube, and he has nikkas he's beefing with photoshopping pics of his daughter hanging from a wall, talking about how she's "next".

So no, there is no good reason for her to be with keef.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
1. I have a child out of wedlock, with a fully involved dude, who is NOT on child support

2. Ehh

3. What u mean for better or worse? So they should have custody of the child even if they are "worse"?

4. Him having money isn't a good reason, since he always being arrested every week, every week a fight video is dropping on youtube, and he has nikkas he's beefing with photoshopping pics of his daughter hanging from a wall, talking about how she's "next".

So no, there is no good reason for her to be with keef.

1. therefore you are bias.

4. And you still havent given a reason why the baby should stay with her.
keef is in the burbs right now.so she should stay with the mom who cant afford to put food on the table and die of malnutrition or neglect? How long does brenda wait for keef to save her before she throws the baby in the garbage?

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
1. therefore you are bias.

4. And you still havent given a reason why the baby should stay with her.
keef is in the burbs right now.so she should stay with the mom who cant afford to put food on the table and die of malnutrition or neglect? How long does brenda wait for keef to save her before she throws the baby in the garbage?

Keef has a house In the burbs. He's on tour and doing shows.

Im pretty sure the babh or mother are going to die of malnutrition anytime soon. The only person neglecting the baby is keef by not paying child support.

You want to call the mom bad, but why dont you name a good reason for him not paying childsupport. I'I'll wait.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Keef has a house In the burbs. He's on tour and doing shows.

Im pretty sure the babh or mother are going to die of malnutrition anytime soon. The only person neglecting the baby is keef by not paying child support.

You want to call the mom bad, but why dont you name a good reason for him not paying childsupport. I'I'll wait.

and this is why youre bias. the mom is bad. keef is too but keef can afford a fulltime nanny or whatever while she cant afford formula.

Its obvious hes not paying child support cause its actually being used for hoodrat support.The system is flawed it needs to stop letting women use men as a come up.You think a 14 year old with 2600 a month is spending it on a baby? its grown women not even doing that. you cant afford to have a kid,then dont or give it to someone who can.