Loan repayment advice for $100k+ student loans

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I finally have 72k. Im trying to decide if I should pay it all off, or just pay all the loans at 6%($40,000) and let $32,000 sit in bonds until the bond interest rates drop below 4%.:jbhmm:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Mission complete :wow:

This balance is a blessing to you brother.

Use that balance and make a goal to pay it in 5 years max. Come up with plans to increase your income. Don’t have a broke man mindset. Look at that balance and use it as a motivation to keep you focused on earning more money and the rest will be history.

Once you pay that off, that income will still be there and you should be a millionaire by age 50 the latest.

Much love and hit my PM if you need some pointers

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
If you're @Serious about your future cash, things you should look into are:
  • Money Market Accounts
  • Index Funds
  • Whole/Universal Life Insurance
  • Crypto (ie: pancakeswap, uniswap, sushiswap cryptocoins)
I’ve been using a HYSA, Spaxx money market, treasuries and ETFs/index funds. Crypto is trash, it’s nothing but pump and dumps and scams. I lost $6k on Celsius.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
:obama:

That's why I named the exchange currencies not the regular crypto.
Man crypto is trash period. There is literally no purpose for crypto. The only reason I put money into was because I had just got my first legit job and knew nothing about investing.

Millions of new investors including me got scammed/burned. You think they’re gonna come back? Plus the biggest platforms have already been exposed as scams. FTX, Voyager, Anchor protocol, Celsius, Blockfi, Gemini Earn, etc.
Ask yourself where the next wave of money to pump crypto is gonna come from? Be smart and take your money out of crypto.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Man crypto is trash period. There is literally no purpose for crypto. The only reason I put money into was because I had just got my first legit job and knew nothing about investing.

Millions of new investors including me got scammed/burned. You think they’re gonna come back? Plus the biggest platforms have already been exposed as scams. FTX, Voyager, Anchor protocol, Celsius, Blockfi, Gemini Earn, etc.
Ask yourself where the next wave of money to pump crypto is gonna come from? Be smart and take your money out of crypto.

You're not hearing me, but it's fine. As I said to @Serious to each his own.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
You're not hearing me, but it's fine. As I said to @Serious to each his own.
:snoop:
I understand you 100% breh. Every crypto coin including exchange currencies like FTT, Luna, Cel, VGX, and Cro are pump and dumps or flat out scams. We’ll just agree to disagree .:francis:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
:snoop:
I understand you 100% breh. Every crypto coin including exchange currencies like FTT, Luna, Cel, VGX, and Cro are pump and dumps or flat out scams. We’ll just agree to disagree .:francis:

The ones I named have been around for awhile and have been solid. But cool.