Lmaoooo Woman Arrested For Fake Sign Language hahahaha

Sugarbush

Sucka Free
Supporter
Daps
I can't imagine how simpleminded one must be to believe they could get away that lie. :mindblown:

Breh.

As a rational person I say to myself "they MUST think that zero deaf people will see what they are doing. Ever." Right? That's a dumb idea, but it's SOME sort of plan. Like. A logical angle.

But that's not the real answer. The real answer is that most humans do not operate on the mental level learned people think is "average". The true average is what we might call "below average".

Average would be a C student. For any area of study from MMA to sax to video games. There's a kinda basic competency to even do the thing. Like if you say you can DJ.. you have to know how to play records and change between them.

Below average is a D student. Like. Can jussssst barely do the thing. Clearly not up to par, but functional.

Right?

The average human is operating on the D level. Just ever so slightly above F. Fail.
I used to believe that no one was dumb, that everyone was born on an equal slate… until I met an actual dummy :francis:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Wait...

4F2Ol8I.gif

That's definitely him :russ:

NTI1.gif

This is some "I was today old when I learnt" shyt......​

Superstar
Daps
Someone who is deaf might really need the vital info they give at press conferences for whatever reason. People can literally die because these idiots.

:damn:
“Get in front of the stage! We’re about to put out a public safety announcement so the city knows to NOT drink the water…!”

:francis:
“Pheeeewww… okay…. I got this, just gotta do like the YouTube videos… *mangles hands* “…trashcan, lumberjack sunset, subterranean jellyfish, spaceship, anal sex bacon, mercury jesus, coat rack, donkey skin, seventeen years, intelligent good morning bytch, celery wind…”

Last edited: