Lmaoooo Woman Arrested For Fake Sign Language hahahaha

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
those deaf people told on her silly ass with the quickness šŸ¤£

how much do they make because to go on TV trying to get one over on people with hearing loss is some flagrant shyt

she was down bad but clearly she dgaf

Last edited:

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I ain't that dedicated lol.......GS is one form of government pay scale ranging from 4 to 15. I had other avenues to get where I wanted to be. That was just a fleeting thought.
I understand. Do postal workers get pensions?

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I can't imagine how simpleminded one must be to believe they get away that lie. :mindblown:

Breh.

As a rational person I say to myself "they MUST think that zero deaf people will see what they are doing. Ever." Right? That's a dumb idea, but it's SOME sort of plan. Like. A logical angle.

But that's not the real answer. The real answer is that most humans do not operate on the mental level learned people think is "average". The true average is what we might call "below average".

Average would be a C student. For any area of study from MMA to sax to video games. There's a kinda basic competency to even do the thing. Like if you say you can DJ.. you have to know how to play records and change between them.

Below average is a D student. Like. Can jussssst barely do the thing. Clearly not up to par, but functional.

Right?

The average human is operating on the D level. Just ever so slightly above F. Fail.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Breh.

As a rational person I say to myself "they MUST think that zero deaf people will see what they are doing. Ever." Right? That's a dumb idea, but it's SOME sort of plan. Like. A logical angle.

But that's not the real answer. The real answer is that most humans do not operate on the mental level learned people think is "average". The true average is what we might call "below average".

Average would be a C student. For any area of study from MMA to sax to video games. There's a kinda basic competency to even do the thing. Like if you say you can DJ.. you have to know how to play records and change between them.

Below average is a D student. Like. Can jussssst barely do the thing. Clearly not up to par, but functional.

Right?

The average human is operating on the D level. Just ever so slightly above F. Fail.

even if a single deaf person wasn't watching the news, a hearing person who knows ASL could quickly determine what she was doing was nonsense. this isn't a job you can bullshyt your way through, these people never last a day before they're called out. :mjlol:

the average human operating on a D level? I don't want to believe it :lupe:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
even if a single deaf person wasn't watching the news, a hearing person who knows ASL could quickly determine what she was doing was nonsense. this isn't a job you can bullshyt your way through, these people never last a day before they're called out. :mjlol:

Great point. A terrifically bad plan, even worse.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

the average human operating on a D level? I don't want to believe it :lupe:

Exactly!

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I understand you should lie on your resume but since when is that a criminal offense?

Spence

Superstar
Daps
I understand you should lie on your resume but since when is that a criminal offense?
Lawsuits from city/state officials that she represents giving out false/misleading/or harmful information since they are completely liable to what she was ā€œattemptingā€ to say.

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
I understand. Do postal workers get pensions?
I was warned off working for the post office by skin folk so I can't speak on it. There is more than just mail carrier careers so I would assume yes depending on the job and whether it's full time or part time

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
full

ing, Internet in Eternia? This older than decor of Castle Greyskull.

She and this dude made folk start to really crack down on checkin' the credentials of anyone sayin' they do sign-language 'cause it seems like people were just rampantly throwing up sign language with a passing knowledge of that shyt and skirting under the radar for a minute.
Imagine you at an open ear conference and meet a dead dude in the crowd going
LWVhci5naWY.gif

At whatever Tolkien babble them criminals was up there prophesizing at 60 Rpm.

Wait...

4F2Ol8I.gif

That's definitely him :russ: